Question: how to have better feeling sex?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CIVIC SiR DUDE, Nov 15, 2005.

1. CIVIC SiR DUDE

CIVIC SiR DUDE ^^WANTS A NEW SCREEN NAME^^

My Gf, loves sex and all, but she says it doesnt do much for her. She says she can feel me inside and all, but it doesnt get her off. Are all girls like this? Could it be the fact that we are using condoms? would one of those twisted pleasure ribbed condoms do anything? Any other positions to try?

Basically i want her to enjoy it more, i want it to be more then me getting off.

Thanks for any serious input.

2. RockChick

RockChick New Member

you might wanna try changing the angle... like in missionary put her legs up on your shoulders or try penetrating her more from above kinda thing. (I don;t really know how to explain it)

also talk to her and ask her what positions feel better than others... play with her clit, play with her ass (I for example get extremely turned on by that... it even gets me off)... *scrathces head*... that is all that comes top my mind right now.

3. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Change positions/tempo. Changing condoms isn't going to do anything.

4. CIVIC SiR DUDE

CIVIC SiR DUDE ^^WANTS A NEW SCREEN NAME^^

thanks for the tips so far.

anyone else?

Next question is, for the ladies, can you describe what it feels like for you?

5. lauren

lauren Active Member

try more of a rocking with your hips than in straight in out. you want to stimulate her clit with your pelvic bone.

6. FleshJoe

FleshJoe New Member

I'll respectfully submit that it could be unrelated. It might not be the equipment or how you use it but whats in her head. She's not gonna enjoy it if she's worried or uptight or stressed or unsure/guilty about what she's doing... Etc.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2005
  7. maskednegator

maskednegator Kosmonaut, best we've got...

keep things light and fun. don't make her feel pressured to orgasm or it will never happen.

8. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Mix it up and use your imagination. Sex, especially for females, can be more than just the physical feelings. There is the whole emotional aspect to it also. Relaxation and atmosphere can have alot to do with her. Make her comfortable!

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Couldn't agree more.

If you do it the exact same way, in the exact same place, at the exact same time, it will soon become boring for her. Face it, it will be at least decent for you no matter what, so you need to focus on her.

Also start going down on her if you aren't already.

10. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Is she fully engorged? Does she know how to have vaginal orgasms? Are you engaging her mind as a sexual organ?

It is likely something YOU are not doing.

11. FleshJoe

FleshJoe New Member

Thats pretty unfair, Locarius. Its unfair to him because you're making him feel like a failure when there could be a million reasons why she's not cumming that have nothing to do with his technique. AND its unfair to her, because it sets her expectation that she should have an orgasm because of what he does or doesn't do, so no responsibility, participation, or control over the experience on her part.

Not good :(

12. bandwagon

bandwagon Copy/Paste

Yea it is a little unfair, but I simply think that in the majority of cases it is a technique or understanding of physiology that is lacking. I would rather see him learn some new techniques than to put the blame on her and not try harder.

13. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

:werd:

Life is unfair, and girls are very unfair. While it COULD have nothing to do with his 'technique' as you put it, most likely it does.

And why are you defending her when this thread is from a males point of view? We are trying to help him out. You don't help someone by telling them its never thier fault, and they are perfect like they are.

Your mindset sickens me, and you provide no real help to the OP. :ugh:

14. FleshJoe

FleshJoe New Member

This is hilarious. On the one hand Locarius says I'm defending him and blaming her, then the very next post RedvsBlue says I'm defending her and blaming him.

Oh boy :)

15. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Sound to me like she's not really had an orgasm. Mind you, I didn't have one until I turned 26 or so. Sexy felt good until then, but after I actually had one! Man, then I realized what all the fuss was about.

She may need to figure out how to have one before you can do anything about making her feel great.

16. Guardfather

Guardfather The Paradox

I'm guessing this may have already been said, but I don't have time to read all responses right now. Some women are more vaginally stimulated. Others are more clitorally stimulated. Have either of you tried rubbing her clit while you fuck her? Some women actually require that stimulation to get off. Others find vaginal stimulation FAR more pleasurable. Strange creatures, these women are. :) Just have to adapt to each one individually.

17. Mojo

Mojo New Member

passion.

kiss her, feel on her, run your hands thru her hair, make it interesting, kiss her body, suck on her nips, etc.

heres my favorite position:
    it involves you (the male) on top with you holding HER right leg above your left shoulder/arm and YOUR right leg OVER her left leg. think of it as all of your legs as a cross. but keep her ass on the bed/surface and do one or more of the following i stated above^

also, try grinding it hard as you and wiggle it around to tease her. im sure couples get bored of the same ol in-n-out.

whats also interesting is that when i make noises because the sex feels good, she gets turned on by it as well. vice versa as well for the gentlemen

18. lauren

lauren Active Member

if shes not comming during sex, she might not know how. get a vibe, or get her to use her hang to bring her up to right befor, then stop and have it just be the bodies motion to put her over the edge. each time, stop using the vibe (or hand) earlier to ween her off it. hopefully, shell learn how to come by herself.

19. red97gst

red97gst New Member

in addition to what other people said,

u gotta make her feel sexy. loook at her intensely when u are doin it, both in her eyes and also all over her body. tell her how hot she looks and how much u want her. if she feels sexy she'll feel more comfortable letting go of any insecurities or inhibitions she may have.

Also, keep in mind that every sex position is really more like 4 positions. Just missionary you can vary it enough that u can hit every angle.

It's all about angles and hitting spots man, not abotu how hard or deep youre slamming into her (not to say this isn't pleasurable)

If you just go real slow, and kindof switch the angle of entry every few minutes, it will keep you going for a long time, and keep her interested and involved. You can try rotating your ass around while youre inside her....kindof like hula-hooping but sloooooooower