LGBT question for you guys/girls

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by matt03gls, Jun 29, 2005.

1. matt03gls

matt03gls Guest

I am a straight married man, but fantasize about being with a man. I have acted on it twice and really enjoyed it. I just had mutual oral on both.
    Maybe it is because my wife does not give oral. I really enjoy doing it though.
    Is this common?

2. Team503

Team503 Guest

If what you mean by common, does it happen? Sure. I wouldn't say it's common. What you're describing sounds like being bisexual to me (assuming you are still attracted to your wife), with your preferences lying far closer to the hetero side of the fence.

A question to ask yourself, regarding the oral, is do you pursue men specifically to get oral sex as a substitute for not getting it from your wife? If so, why men? Why not another woman?

What is your attraction to men? I don't mean types or anything, but rather, what about men do you find attractive enough that you would step outside the bounds of your marriage for one?

3. matt03gls

matt03gls Guest

This is where it is strange- I have to desire to kiss or cuddle with a guy. I just want to suck him and be sucked.

4. coma

coma New Member

So if the ball and chain gave you oral would you not stray?
    If it's a case of getting oral only, then it may be remotely "normal" to let a guy do you, but if you want to give a guy head then that's gay.

5. Bella

Bella New Member

Sounds like bi to me!

6. unstablexlife

unstablexlife New Member

bi. or in need of oral. perhaps both

7. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

:unzips.and.stands.in.line: :naughty: