MIL Question for those who have knowledge of the Army NG's college pay

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by x deaD piXeL, Sep 19, 2006.

1. x deaD piXeL

x deaD piXeL Turn up the fucking music!

Not sure if the NG's college pay is different than the army, I just said that in case it is.

Anyway, my recruiter is away for a week so I figured I would post up here to get information as SOON as I can.

When I was at a NG Post-BCT Event which they title "BHO" (Battle Hand Off), they briefly went into detail about how after so long after enlisting in the army (A year I think it ways) that your college pay expires and you cannot EVER get it again. Well, they also said you had to know EXACTLY what college you are going into when you sign up, so I don't know how that's going to work just yet. I havn't signed up for it or learned anything else about it, but theres a big problem.

I signed up LAST NOVEMBER, and I am still in High School. I have NO idea of my acceptance to any colleges. First off, I know I want to go to Highland Community College just to get my basic shit done first and get my associates of business admin..but then I KNOW I want to transfer to ISU and finish my masters of business administration, while hoping to get into ROTC there. I have NO idea if I will ever be accepted there, and with my current high school grades, theres no way. I would have to complete highland first to show them those grades to be accepted.

I know I sound desperate for information, but this right here marks the future of my life. My family is EXTREMELY poor, and if I don't get these benefits activated in time, I fear that I won't ever get to go to college. Please help me.

2. Jyokker

Jyokker The trouser snake is very aggressive. It will corn

I think each state is diffurunt.