SRS Question for the ladies.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by onedownfiveup, Oct 22, 2006.

1. onedownfiveup

onedownfiveup Active Member

When a guy tries to kiss you, or actually does kiss you has that changed your mind on if the guy is datable?

2. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

I would say it could change my mind about him being datable. If I already think he is an ass or not datable or whatever but he is a really good kisser its not going to change my mind. If I think the guy is datable but he is a horrible kisser I could switch to thinking he is NOT datable because I wouldnt be able to kiss him.

3. onedownfiveup

That's what I thought. I figured it'd show that the guy actually has confidence.

There's this girl I'm interested in. I haven't really had much time to hang out with her due to both our busy schedules, but we're hanging out next weekend and I figured that'd at least tell me where I'm at with her.

4. thevirginlauren

thevirginlauren New Member

i think that if a guys goes the extra mile and tries/does kiss me, then i would know the way he feels. but some times i'm not into the guy... then i have to tell him. but if i let him kiss me, then i do have a thing for him and i will want him to do it again.:naughty:

5. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

nope doesn't change

6. onedownfiveup

But, if he does try to kiss you and you aren't into the guy like that and you deny him. Does that make things weird from there on out?

7. Sloi

Sloi Back up in your ass with the resurrection

Of course it does: you obviously like her, whereas she doesn't see you as a potential mate. You either accept that fact and remain friendly or, in the case that you didn't care about friendship, move on.

8. KatWoman

KatWoman •••••••••••

When I was still single I never allowed myself to get into a situation where kissing could occur if I didn't think the guy was datable. I had plenty of guy friends, but we were on a level where nothing beyond friendship would have occurred. If someone wasn't datable in my mind, I chose not to get into any situation with him that could lead to kissing or other things.

9. kristaliah

kristaliah New Member

Doesnt change anything for me.

I decide if a guy is dateable when I meet him. Any guy friends that have tried to kiss me I just give the :ugh: look to and avoid them for a week. :hs:

10. onedownfiveup

Does the guy being dateable change the more you get to know him ever?