Question for the ladies: Going to Prom with Complete Stranger

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by redking, May 4, 2005.

1. redking

redking New Member

So the senior prom is coming up at school. I'm going with my girlfriend, but my best friend (lets call him Roger) doesn't have a date. He is kinda shy, but nice, smart and has a bright future ahead of him.

I want to ask my girlfriend to hook Roger up with a date. She knows this girl from another school that I think would get along with Rog, but they are complete strangers. The girl from another school has a blog online and I've read it, so I think she would be a great match with Roger.

If you were this girl, would you goto the prom with a complete stranger based on someone vouching for him?

I hope that made sense? I just spend 2 hours on homework and 2 hours on the phone/AIM/MSN/Yahoo trying sort all this drama.

2. waffler

waffler Errrbuddy in this bitch get tipsy

is your friend ugly? if not why the fuck not

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

sure why not. its prom...nothing more. who knows, it could even be fun.

4. redking

redking New Member

Um...he's not the best looking guy, but he's not ugly. It's more how he portrayed because he is a typical nerd. Got into a bunch of Ivy League schools. I'm trying to convince him to come to school with me. If he goes to my school, he'll get a full ride and live in the honors dorms.

Some girls I know wouldn't want to go with someone they don't know. I have a little brother (soph) and some girls in my class want to take him instead of guys they don't know.

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

blind date for prom would has the potential to be really really awkward...

but hey, if they are both layed back people who just want to have fun then id go for it. Better than sitting around the house.

6. Memphis

Memphis Active Member

my first date with my gf was prom, I knew her only a little bit before then...that was two years ago, and it was a good move on my part :bigthumb:

7. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

i went with my beau to my senior prom, but my brother didn't have a date, so i hooked him up with my best friend from work. my workplace was about 30 minutes from our home. :dunno: we all had a good time together. they talked for some time after prom, but a relationship just didn't click.

8. erynne936

erynne936 my av is a car, but i'm a girl. stop calling me b OT Supporter

since prom is expensive & could potentially be a long and painful night, i wouldnt.