Question for the guys..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by weakone, Apr 3, 2005.

1. weakone

weakone New Member

When you and your SO (or whoever) are having sex, do you need to be going at it really rough, or can you get off from slow and intimate sex?

2. Killgunner

Killgunner OT Supporter

depends on your lifestyle I would think... slow and intimate seems fine with me... it also has a lot to do with mood... so called angry sex and the like... and a lot to do with weather or not you like the person a lot or just want to fuck them.

3. Lad

Lad Guest

It depends on the mood. Me personally, no I dont HAVE to go either way in order to finish. For me, no matter how fast, slow, hard, soft, deep, or hole, I finish knowing that my woman has been maxed out on pleasure or wants me to finish. If someone is telling you they HAVE to go fast, hard and rough in order to finish, there is a deeper motivational issue behind it.

4. CopenKagan

CopenKagan OT Supporter

You took the words right out of my mouth.

5. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

eh, i disagree (to an extent). some guys might be conditioned by their own adolescent masturbation (which lets face it, generaly isn't slow and sensual) to require vigorous stimulation to orgasm. i think eventualy you find that slow and sensual is just as good... i dont think it has to do (solely) on angry sex and deeper feelings of getting off on rape (which i think is what you're implying ot some extent). although yea, it could be that as well... but not just that.

6. weakone

weakone New Member

No.. I wasn't implying rape. I just wanted to know if OTers had opinions on it. I know that yeah, sometimes it's nice to be rough and other times it's nice to be slow and sensual. Just wondering if each felt equally good for the guy.

7. Lad

Lad Guest

Most of the time for me.... Slow feels MUCH better. If my woman tried just pounding the hell outta me if she was on top, or throw her self into me fast and furiosly it wont get me off as quick as doing it slowly and deliberately. But I am way more of a make-love-to-your-woman guy, then a fucker-her-and-get-your-rocks-off guy.

8. weakone

weakone New Member

Okay. But when you're on top, do you pound away, sometimes getting rougher than you should? Or do you know the boundaries and accept the fact that going slow feels better for you?

I'm asking because my SO and I were going at it last night and he was getting really rough, to the point where his rough thrusting hurt. When I asked why he was going so rough, he said "because it feels good." So I don't really know what to make of it. Sometimes it feels good, yeah. But when you're in a position getting a lot of penetration and pounding away really hard, it hurts sometimes. :dunno:

9. I Pwn Noobs

I Pwn Noobs Guest

tell him to slow down. My woman always tells me to slow down cuz it hurts when i go hard and deep.

10. weakone

weakone New Member

I know I should have said something, but when he does that, I'm under the assumption that it's something he wants in order to get off at that time. And it makes me question it even more when I ask him about it the next day and he says, "because it feels good."

11. Lad

Lad Guest

If my woman ever EVER told me that what I was doing hurt. I would stop and do something else. Guys dont have to do something in order to get off. lol. Well yeah they do, stick their dick inside a hole that is at least somewhat tight and move back and forth. Unless he is trying to not do it or there is deeper issues, then he was just saying that cause maybe he enjoys inflicting pain?
    When I am on top however, I feel it out.... If I cant make her bust within a few minutes I know I am doing something wrong, so I slow down, speed up, switch positions or something else. My solution is not, pound harder and harder and harder. Now, if that is what she ASLS me to do, then yeah, I will. But ummm, regardless of what she says, Id break her to peices if she asked me to go all out lol. So just let him know, and if he doesnt...... Tell him you 2 are gonna have issues if he doesnt stop. If it isnt enjoyable for you, there is no point in you becoming his meat puppet, his fucking post, or his sexual vent.
    Sex is a 2 way act. Fucking is a one way act. Making love is a 2 way act. Sex both people are in it to have fun. It can be playful, rough, wild, however both people feel, but its purpose is just for fun. Fucking, is one person trying to get their rocks off. "I fucked her, I fucked her good" Sure, maybe both parties enjoy it. However, it is a one sided motivation. Usually involves violent, strong, or rough behavior. Making love is the act of physical bonding passion and togetherness between you and your partner. Making love is an act that 2 people share, normally those in a serious relationship. With all that said, no, sometimes you want to have fun, sometimes you want to just fuck. But, fucking for pleasure, when it is just one sided becomes objectifying. Who knows, maybe it wasnt you he was seeing. Or maybe he was off in some dream world. But that to me, says that there is a deeper issue at hand.

12. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

agree

13. Lad

Lad Guest

Know what else feels good? Railing a chick IDB hard and fast. But unless she is ready it is going to hurt her. Let him know that when he does that you dont have an ounce of fun. If he keeps doing it, well, I think then it may be time to show him what he has been taking for granted :dunno:

14. <Mark>

<Mark> A flute without holes, is not a flute. A donut wit

Slow feels great to me, but sometimes going fast and rough is a nice change. The girl Ive been with lately enjoys both, and she likes to get on top and go hard and fast as well. :dunno: Its different for everbody.

15. mondaynightmike

mondaynightmike New Member

don't really have to be going hard at it to get off.

IT depends on the mood really.

16. KarmaPolice

KarmaPolice Active Member

both can work for me...

17. Laurel

Laurel New Member

my boyfriend prefers hard and deep. I do too, in fact, I don't think that we've ever had slow and sensual sex for more than maybe 10-15 minutes(always progresses into rough sex)

18. David02

David02 Guest

For me... its more about having the right angle than it is about the speed. If the angle is right I will cum rather its fast or slow... if the angle is wrong, I won't cum either way.

19. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

I like it slow. It doesn't really do much for me to do it rough except to please the girl and last longer. Perhaps it's the thought of being rough with you that is a turn on for him. It's kind of like a power thing.

20. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I haven't read all teh replies, but to answer the original question:

I can enjoy both avenues....

I prefer slow and sensual, but my ex at times like it hard and fast, which about the only part of that I enjoyed was how into it she was and the moaning, but the physical part for me was no more enjoyable than jerking off, kinda like doing it just to nut, know what I mean?

I also let my woman guide me through what she wants, mostly. ;) I like to tease, which my ex "hated", and most of my sexual partners also "hated" or enjoyed. ;)

21. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

My g/f and I have mainly intimate, but she has told me sometimes she likes it rough. I guess it all just depends on the moment. I've never really done the rough thing, but I can forsee that happening eventually.

Also, is it bad that neither of us last more then 10 minutes once I'm in her? I've always been under the impression that longer = better, but in our case, it's pretty incredible and 10 min is prob the longest we've both lasted. We usually orgasm either at the same time or very close.

All I know is :love: She is > *, not just in regards to sex, but everything :big grin:

22. Lad

Lad Guest

Longer just means more orgasms. Could depend though, cause some women cant take more then one orgasm. So In that case shorter could be better. But it all depends on whether or not youre both left satisfied.

23. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

Depends when I want to get off to be honest. :hs: