FRK Question for the guys, Re: post your male parts

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cruz610, Apr 3, 2005.

1. cruz610

cruz610 New Member

The nature of this post isn't inherently freaky in itself, but I had a question for the other guys out there: while browsing through that thread (yes, it IS ok for straight guys to check out the competition;) j/k) does it always seem like everyone is bigger than you? I am nothing to write home about by any means (6.25-6.5normal, 7 on a really fun night) but I am wondering if this is just something psychological. Save a few that may be considered extremes (note: the dvd case comparison kinda blew my mind lol) it just seems to me that everyone is bigger. Perhaps this stems from earlier childhoold insecurities that are still there in my subconscience. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

And when I find my camera I will add myself to the fun:bigthumb:

2. Girth

Girth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OT Supporter

To me, its not a BIG (get it? :mamoru: ) deal... I just know that I'm well endowed and I haven't had a complaint yet. There's always someone thats bigger, but does it mean they're BETTER? :big grin:

EDIT: Last time my g/f measured it, it was a little over 8 1/4 inches. Not too big, not too small. :big grin:

3. WBLeMaster

WBLeMaster My ass was swollen shut. I never saw you, but you

So long as the ladies don't mind... No girl has ever told me I had a tiny dick, and I'm well above average, which is supposedly 5.25 inches.

4. cruz610

cruz610 New Member

No I definately dont mind, just curious...I think this is more psychological than anything else. To me, my dick looks like my dick...to me your dick looks like your dick which even though it looks bigger may be smaller. I dunno, its wierd...:hs:

5. Praetor

Praetor Guest

I have a question for you. Do you ever feel embarassed or ashamed when someone like NOVAJock, me and mamoru(all three of us are gay) post our cock picture there and they indeed are bigger than yours?

This is no personal attack, just a question.

6. Chewbs

Chewbs Swollen Member

I myself come in at above what is considered average plus with my piercings I stand out even more. Do I care that one or two are larger than I am? Not really.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2005
  7. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

...no.

8. CoCo

...:mamoru:

9. CoCo

:werd:

10. Nonphixion

Nonphixion New Member

mamoru is gay?

11. Praetor

Praetor Guest

Except that you can do something about your size.:hs: Most people are satisfied with what they have, though. I was just asking because I know that the alpha hetero type males love to brag about their size. But when you have a situation where the straight guys are "outlengthened" by gay males, then you can see jealousy or even outrage from the straight males because they aren't as big as the emasculated gay guys, you know.

Nice cock, by the way.:)

12. cruz610

cruz610 New Member

Nothing taken personally and to answer your question no I dont feel embarrassed. I've long since gotten over the size of my cock and am quite happy with what I have. It does its job well. If somewhat quickly, well ;)

My question is more along psychological terms. Even though I know my cock is bigger than most peoples it looks smaller to ME. But since I know I am the only one who sees it as "small" it doesn't affect me. I'm wondering if you guys who are 8" or 2" or 7" or whatever, the size doesnt matter, I am wondering if to YOU your dick looks small.

13. col_panic

col_panic calm like a bomb Moderator

being big isn't always good. lots of women are intimidated by it :run:

14. Praetor

Praetor Guest

Sadly, it does look small to me, yes.:o We always judge ourselves more harsh than the person next to us. And then when you see someone with a 9"+ pole, then you really feel down and depressed, at least I do.

15. z3us

z3us Guest

Hi..
    The penis isn't the be all and end all..
    .. the end!

16. badlilmonkey

badlilmonkey sybian > you

i run just a hair under 9".. its all a genetic role of the dice..

as for your question about appearing small.. not normally no.. i can tell when someone is way bigger than me but on avg I get sense upon viewing I'm generally longer ( if not wider )

17. Eugene Wildwood

Eugene Wildwood Foxbody for life!

You should do what I do then, Just tell yourself they have a bigger pole b/c they cant use it as well as I can my smaller one. It's all about keeping the balance in nature. hahahaha.

18. FifthGear

FifthGear -

when ever nova jack, coco or the other gay guys reply to my pics and compliment im always kinda :eek3: :noes: :bigthumb:

19. badlizzykay

badlizzykay Guest

huge dicks look fun, but they're kinda scary...
    average is perfect because they can eff you full-steam and your cervix wont take a beating.
    it really doesnt matter to most girls :)

20. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I agree with you for the most part..but sometimes that cervix beating is kinda nice. :naughty:

21. Praetor

Praetor Guest

lol

Kinda like the saying "it's the motion of the boat that matters, not the size."

22. Praetor

Praetor Guest

I'd like to compliment your pictures as well. Just tell me what page your pics are on.:)

23. Jim311

Jim311 New Member

It's not how deep you fish it's how you wiggle the worm

:eek3:

I'm slightly above average but haven't had any complaints. Some girls are size queens and some aren't. Kinda depends on the body type of the girl you're with :dunno:

24. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

lol, i have no problem with my penis size... except i think it's shrinking. lol. i used to be like 5 3/4 to 6 inches.... and now i'm pretty sure i'm down to 5. that worries me more than anything.

25. Praetor

Praetor Guest

LMAO

How can it be shrinking dude?