Question for Logitech MX Duo

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by hikaru4, Oct 14, 2003.

1. hikaru4

hikaru4 Guest

i recently got the MX Duo and am experiencing some problems when I play games, namely Counter-strike. It seems as if my mouse and keyboard are conflicting because it is really choppy and sluggish. Sometimes it would continuously fire without pushing a button as well. Is there any way to fix this? Or is this just something to be expected from a wireless keyboard/mouse combo? Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Rob

Rob OT Supporter

Make sure the receiver is far away from the computer and the monitor. I even had interference with mine when I had my window airconditioner on. :dunno:

Last edited: Oct 14, 2003
  3. Seeker

Seeker Guest

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2003
  4. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

make sure you have new batteries in the mouse and keyboard. and that their is a good Line of site, that helps too!

5. MP

MP New Member

wierd i've never encountered this problem w/ my elite duo and i play tons of games. The only thing I can think of is interference with something else, anything with a big magnent, or that gives of IR could effect it.

6. hikaru4

hikaru4 Guest

thanks for the help guys. i ended up searching through some valve forums and i guess its happening cause of the 1.6 steam patch. cant do much about it for now