question for girls that got a hysto

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Shelby500, May 23, 2005.

1. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

my g/f is wondering if she will lose her ability to have multiple orgasms after her surgery.
    she really loves having multiples so will sex be any different after it? :noes:

btw this is my first post outside the initiaion forum :bigthumb:

2. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

oh yea and hysto is shortend for hystrectomy- laser and shes keeping the ovaries if that matters

3. lauren

lauren Active Member

it shouldnt. what produces the horemons is still there and the nerves are still there. are we talking multi with the clit or gspot?

there could be some emotional issues though to get throuhg, depending on why she is getting it done. fealing less attractive, less sexual, less desireble in general can hinder ones abilty to climax, much less climax well. plus, shell be really hurting afterwards.

how does the laser surgery work? i know a few people with radical hystos and they were in a lot of pain, but i dont know how the procedures differ, if any. i do know there was some emotional issues in the aftermath. good luck.

4. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

why would the surgery make her feel less attractive,sexual and desireable? I always made her feel special.

she told me that when she has multiples that she experiences alot of spasms ( not from the clit) in that general area and thinks it might have been the uterus that makes it. i'm not sure because i'm not a female and i've tried researching but not many sites are helpful enough to pinpoint my question.

5. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

http://www.health.state.ny.us/nysdoh/consumer/women/hyster.htm

"For some women, uterine contractions and pressure against the cervix add to sexual pleasure. Others may feel less pleasure or reduced desire due to loss of certain hormones if ovaries were removed. Loss of hormones can cause vaginal dryness and make sex uncomfortable. Hormone replacement therapy may relieve some of these symptoms. A vaginal gel or lubricant can reduce vaginal dryness. For some women, reduction in sexual pleasure is temporary while they and their partners adjust. Because sexual feelings are so individual, it may be difficult to predict exactly how a hysterectomy will affect your feelings."

and...
    http://www.4woman.gov/faq/hysterectomy.htm

6. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

thanks, so now that we know uterine contractions add to the sex. can anyone tell me from experience how that changed after the uterus was removed.

she's not getting a full hysteroctomy just getting the uterus removed so the hormones wont be a problem for her.

7. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Wow...how old is your girlfriend? If she's less than 40 and doesn't have kids, I'd be really worried about her having a hysterectomy.

As for friends who have had one, usually they are so relieved to be rid of the pain associated with a uterus gone bad.

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

if you had one of your balls removed (or both) how would you feel? similar deal. part of being female is the abilty to provide means to an offspring. i know guys who would dump someone bc they are infertil. kinda sorta happened to me (looooong story).

a lot of it has to do with how old she is, why shes getting it done and if shes had kids or wwanted kids. yeah, if the things causing pain, not having that around is a good thing...but if she wanted kids that can be a devistating blow. sex is ultimately about reproduction.

9. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

being infertil wont bother her she's been all her life, so i guess thats not the case for her. I understand how it would be to someone who was though.

10. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

can we get back on topic with my main question though :p

11. I had a hysterectomy in '94 and it didn't affect anything. The good thing is no more periods, which will enhance if you think about it, 365 days a year being able to have sex. Instead of not during "those" day. But really, it doesn't stop anything unless they do a complete, but mostly they leave the ovaries in, and that is where the hormones are made. So sit back and be very reassuring.

12. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

:) woo hooo thanks

13. nosaj

nosaj OT Supporter

I dated a woman who had this surgery and still squirted.

14. lauren

lauren Active Member

nice... looks like it will be smooth sailing for you then. good luck.

15. Shelby500

Shelby500 New Member

this surgery is sounding better and better, i hope she feels alot better after it. she deserves it