Question for Cell Mass Users

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Shiftknob, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiftknob

Shiftknob New Member

I just started taking Cell Mass/ NOXplode, just wondering, what do you brolys think about this?

I usually do my whole weight lifting routine then I do 20-30 mins medium pace cardio on the bike or treadmill...

I know you should take CellMass immediately post workout, now my question for you is, should i Drink it right after the weights and before running or right after I am completely done with lifting AND cardio?

I would THINK right after the weights, but I hate taking a big drink before I run.

2. MaineSucks

MaineSucks OT Supporter

My children watched from my daughters cupboard, a man sat in front of the doors so they could not escape. The cupboard had open slats making their viewing posible. All Peter and Sandy could do was watch has my wife was raped over my daughters bed. My wife was said to have been laughing whilst this was happening, she would not let her son and daughter know their pleasure caused her discomfort. My son was eight years old, he knew what was happening, he knew that his six year old sister would be next, he got to Sandy before the men had a chance. They found Sandy with a plastic bag wrapped around her head. Peter was shot by the men shortly after they had finished with my wife. She had been strangled.

I was in a cafe in Turkey at the time.
    I was drinking a hot mocha.

3. Jam_Master_J

Jam_Master_J New Member

Yea the best thing to do is right after your work out dump the rest of the tub of noxplode in the toilet then piss on it, because it will just as worthless to you flushed as it would if you drank it.

4. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

you too? :eek3:

5. Shiftknob

Shiftknob New Member

thanks for the help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.