question for all and a poll for the girls (long)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by nx2vgt, Oct 6, 2009.

?

for the ladies how many times a week do you get your fuck on

1. 1-2

5 vote(s)
    26.3%
  2. 2-3

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  3. 3-4

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. 4-5

2 vote(s)
    10.5%
  5. 5-6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6-7

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  7. 7+

6 vote(s)
    31.6%
  1. nx2vgt

nx2vgt New Member

well i have been with this girl for a little over 2 years. We or should I say I have a problem. I'm not getting enough sex. She say shes just not horny all the time like me .before we go further I'm a 3 to 4 times a week kinda guy. I try to see if there is a reason for it and she just says (and this is what gets me) sex isn't a priority . I asked her then what is she gets defensive and says we have gone over this before and then wants to stop talking about it.

when we talked about it we were on the discussion of jealousy/cheating. She said she dose not get jealous I asked why she said no reason to get jealous if your going to do something your going to do it and I agreed. then i asked her if sex isnt a priority to you why would you get mad if someone went somewhere to look for what they were lacking. she answers cause its cheating of course i agree then I asked/said sex is only a priority if someone is cheating on you.... of course she got mad and wanted to end the conversation.

so what do i do went from 2 times a day 3 to 4 times a week to the 1 maybe 3 times a week understand the its new lets fuck like bunnies . i always get im tired i dont feel good im not in the mood

so i ask the girls how many times a week do you get with the good stuff :)

and for everyone what do i do

Last edited: Oct 6, 2009
  2. ChipOnShoulder

ChipOnShoulder New Member

It's really hard to understand what the hell you mean though. If you were able to compose your story with better grammar, then maybe people wouldn't have to beat their heads to figure out what you're saying.

back on topic:

From what I can gather, i'd say that this is pretty normal with most people's relationships.

I've got a high sex drive and usually date girls who have equally high sex drives, but most of my friends in lonnnng relationships (2-5 years) all report the same result where getting it less than once a day becomes normal for them as the relationship continues. 2 years is a long time to be with someone, you're bound to slow down some.

Which makes me sad. :wtc:

Once a week is just terrible, if this is an issue you're gonna have to talk to your girl about it. If sexual compatibility is important to you, this might even be an issue to break up over. Especially if you're young...

3. nx2vgt

nx2vgt New Member

makes me sad to and aggravated,engrish not my strong suit

4. Toxica

Toxica New Member

It happens in a lot of long-term relationships. Girls just get lazy basically lol.

5. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

If your girlfriend has literally told you that sex isn't a priority to her....you need to dump and find a girl who is.

The longer you stay with her the more miserable you are going to become and realize that you're never going to get as much sex as you want.

6. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

I prob only get it like 4-5 times a week only because I am only with the bf usually Friday through Monday... If it was everyday, I would be one happy camper.

You need to talk it over with your SO and if it is really important to you, she is going to have to work with you on this... Honestly 3-4 times a week is perfectly managable and all... She has some issues to where she doesn't want it... You will have to communicate with her on that to figure out what it is.

7. Kasumi Chan

Kasumi Chan Happy, joyous and free. But fuck off.

4-7 days a week in a new relationship. After a year or so though 1-2 times a week. There's just a lot more important things to do with my time then have sex when you've been with someone that long. :dunno:

8. JoJoBee

sex is important though.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

:werd:

And if its important to only one of the people in the relationship then there are going to be major issues.

10. JoJoBee

exactly...

11. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

This needs to be stickied at the top of the Vag:

If you are not getting what you want from an SO, go find an SO that will give you what you want.

Why the fuck do so many people stay in relationships that they don't enjoy?

12. iwishyouwerebeer

Because people looooooovvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee to settle.

13. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

I've been in my relationship for about 2 years now and we still do it every day if we can. If it's something you enjoy you make time for it.

14. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

I like to call it the Superman Complex.

Most people just want to don a cape and save the world.

If they can't do that, then they'll try to save the planet or "go green."

If they can't do that, then they'll stay in shitty, non-satisfying relationships and wring them dry like raisins on the off-chance and the mitered hope that one day they will affect the person they are with, change them for the better, and be a hero to the relationship.

If they can't do that, then they stay home and masturbate and play WoW.

15. greenpillow

greenpillow New Member

I mean really.. how the hell do I answer this question.. im not getting ANY right now do to a deployment.. if it was up to be it would be at least 4 times a week.. but in real life situations where we work different shifts its about 1-2 a week.. if that..

16. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:ugh: women.... :wtc:

17. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:dunno: imo, the number doesn't matter. if you're not getting what you want in a relationship, sexually or otherwise, find a person who will give you want you want/need.

18. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

2nd'ed. My last relationship was about a year and a half, and we still had sex at least once a day on average.

If i haven't had sex in three days and a woman comes to my bed just to sleep, im going to hate her by morning. I mean its one thing if you aren't around, but if you are there, please please tell me whats oh so important that "sex isnt a priority" or you have "more important things to do".

19. Dahlia

Dahlia Active Member

This. There's always 5 mins for a quickie in the shower. :naughty:

20. Kasumi Chan

Kasumi Chan Happy, joyous and free. But fuck off.

Quickies are not a problem, but most men I've been with insist on having sex for a god damned hour.

21. Deborah

Deborah Seeing is believing, but I don't want to know.

Some people just don't have that sex drive. I think like you and don't see any reason not to have sex whenever I can, however for the first two months that I got on the pill my sex drive suddenly decreased A LOT. The idea of having sex or anything sexual was annoying to me!!! Thanks god I got back to my normal drive. But now I can understand how people with low sex drive might feel, I don't think they can help it and I don't blame them for that.

22. Lindsay Loham

Lindsay Loham New Member

For me and my SO it ranges a lot. Some weeks we'll only do it 2-3 times while other weeks we'll do it 5-6.

He's the one who always wants sex, so it's me that determines how much we get it. His problem is always wanting it when I'm sleeping, and I hate waking up from my sleep. When we have similar schedules tho, we have sex more often.

23. nx2vgt

nx2vgt New Member

thank you all for all of the advice

24. nx2vgt

nx2vgt New Member

i enjoy most of the relationship this is one of the few things that dose get to me though.

25. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

This. Dear god, dawt. I just ended a three year relationship over sex. For the love of all that is holy and unholy, leave this girl now. Run. Run and Don't Look Back.