Question concerning iphone

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Then.. Again.., May 12, 2008.

1. Then.. Again..

Then.. Again.. OT Supporter

So i have a guy wanting to buy my iphone for 350... im debating on whether it would be a good choice to sell it now and get the new iphone when it comes out or wait till the new iphone comes out, see how it is, and possibly sell my iphone for lower. what do you guys think?

2. TheWeasel

TheWeasel Guest

Hard to say. Nothing specific can be said about the new iPhone at this point or when it will actually be available. The price you can get for it now is much better then what you will get when the new one drops but you could be without a phone for quite a while (it could be several months after they announce the new iPhone that it actually becomes available and then what if they had supply issues like they did when the original iPhone was released). You just have decide if you'd rather get more money for your current phone but wait for a while without a phone (or a lesser phone) or get less for your phone whenever the new one is released.

3. Pitt

Pitt 1-1-11 — Never Forget OT Supporter

it depends on how willing you are to be iphoneless for an indeterminate period of time

:dunno:

4. Pineapple Devil

Pineapple Devil beat it!

sell it now and get that price while you can b/c you will not get that when the new one comes out

5. DeepRun™

DeepRun™ Guest

You could always buy a refurb older one for cheaper than what you sold yours as.