question... be honest pls

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by :smile:, Apr 10, 2006.

1. :smile:

:smile: New Member

my SO goes to clubs & whatnot, i dont care that he goes. i found out today that he took extasy last night when he went. im really upset that he did it & especially cuz he said he liked it. i'm scared that he might continue doing it because he goes to clubs somehwhat often. i can't be with someone that does this stuff. i guess im just looking for input on what ppl think of this or who have experience with somthing similar

2. GABOS

GABOS Active Member

i think unless he becomes an addict or he starts to treat you badly because of the extasy then let him enjoy himself a little..

3. :smile:

i just told him i didnt want to talk to him right now. that stuff does bad things to you

4. lauren

lauren Active Member

if you dont like it, and he does, then theres not much you can do. dont expect him to quit for you....and forcing him to will just promote dishonesty in the relationship.

either put up with it, or move on.

5. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

My personal view is that anyone who would even actually TRY a drug like that (any drug, for that matter) isn't someone I would want to associate with in a relationship on that level. You just have to decide for yourself just how much you ARE willing to put up with, and what you aren't.

6. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

If he's never done that stuff before I'd tell him straight up you aren't dealing with it and that's just it. Tell him it's a deal breaker. He can't have both so he's going to have to decide what is more important to him. I'm a firm believer you shouldn't give in situations like that if you aren't comfortable with it. Major deal breaker.

7. :smile:

that's what my cousin just said. to give him the cold shoulder to let him know i'm mad/upset about it and then when i talk to him let him know how much it bothers me & that if it's going to continue i can't be with him. i mean i honestly believe what he said that he just wanted to try it. im upset that he didn't run it by me... what if something happened, you know. i love him to death. i just don't know how to feel right now.

8. Epiphany

Epiphany 78% of all statistics are made up on the spot

If you don't agree with it, then it's not something you will ever be able to just deal with. It will ruin your relationship anyway. It's either you or the drugs. Don't try to put up with it. It will eat you up.

9. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

I'd encourage him to keep being honest with you. If he has just experimented, and there is nothing else wrong with your relationship then maybe you can just move on from this. If you start harping on to him about it, then he may keep taking the stuff and just not telling you.

You DO need to make your feelings clear to him though. Tell him if he does continue to take them then it may mean the end of your relationship. Then just leave it. Until you know whether he keeps on taking them, there is not much you can do. Only YOU can decide how you'll handle this.

10. Hemps

Hemps New Member

:ugh: @ replies.
    It's just E. Chill out. Your boyfriend is the same person as before he did it.

11. :smile:

i made my feelings clear but he doesnt seem to care how i feel.i asked him to not do it anymore because it isnt something i am comfortable with him doing & he said he didnt know if he could do that. i broke up with him i cant be with someone who does drugs even if its every once in a while. i love him with all my heart thought but now i feel like i made a mistake :wtc:

12. Tard Carnival

Tard Carnival New Member

Maybe you should look into your own reasons for being uncomfortable about him taking it.

Sounds like this all works back to your insecurities. You're afraid he's going to do some E then fuck another girl, right?

13. :smile:

no i trust him, we've never had those issues. i just dont like drugs & i will not have my SO doing them

14. Tard Carnival

Tard Carnival New Member

You already got busted in the other thread for having done it before, so what makes it OK for you to experiment and not him?

15. :rofl: What a bunch of pussy hurt faggots in this thread

16. Silmatharien

Silmatharien OT Supporter

oh dear ....

17. :smile:

i'd like to see this thread pls

18. whippet_1

whippet_1 Active Member

it's E

It's not like he's shooting up

youve tried it before yourself

dont be such a hypocrite

19. Tard Carnival

Tard Carnival New Member

I'm totally stroking my own dick to the fact that I called this being all about her insecurities. :rofl:

20. Reign

Reign Banned

Seriously, what are you like 12? My Ex-GF said she disapproved of drinking so I gave it up for 6 months. She's now alone because i got resentful and mean that I couldn't do shit I like to do. Don't try to control people, it ends up bad. Like them for who they are and trust they'll make the right decision.

Yes, voice your concern, hope he'll make the right decision. If he doesn't make the one you like either end it, or stick by him untill you see it's becoming a problem then ask him to stop (or at that point leave him).

But yeah, I'd definatly say you are in the wrong on this.

21. blind gaze

blind gaze New Member

Bunch of fucking idiots. Oh no, he did E once! It's the end of the world!

22. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

why does it have to be a problem before acting?

if she doesn't want to date someone who uses drugs, even if it's only once every 5 years, then she shouldn't. end of story

23. lights

lights New Member

How's the buttsex?

24. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

good from my end. take the ball gag out of your mouth so you can tell me how it feels receiving

25. wizurd

wizurd TRUE OT OG BRO

I really hope he's fucking some club slut and you walk in on him. That would make my day.