Question about V-Day

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CwbyLance, Feb 11, 2005.

1. CwbyLance

CwbyLance New Member

Hey everyone,

So there's this girl I met in one of my classes and we've been talking ever since the first class in January. We flirt quite a bit, I make her laugh, she puts her head on my shoulder some times...it's pretty obvious we like each other. Last class she passed me a note (high schoolish I know), said I was nice and different. I asked what time she got off work, she said 10pm. I left it at that and then later on, she said "you never responded to my work time" so I asked if we could do something this weekend and she said yeah if you want to. Then she said we could study this coming tuesday or something like it with emphasis on the something like it part. Point, I think she likes me. We've been talking on the phone quite a bit too.

Now here's what sucks. Her phone broke today so she had to send it in to get repaired. I have no way to talk to her this weekend about hanging out and she said she'd get it back in 3 or 5 days. I have her email, so I figured I'd email her. She works at a steak house, she's a server. Her work is handing out roses on V-day and she's working V-day night. I thought of getting her roses for V-day, but is it way too soon? Or do you think she likes me enough where it'd be fine? I don't want to come on too strong or anything. I figured I'd drop by before she gets off work on Monday and surprise/give them to her. Or will that just freak her out? Any ideas would be great....

Thanks

2. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

I think you should establish that theres going to be something there. Woman are strange like this, you'll give her that rose, she'll think you're a creepy stalker and never speak with you again OR she'll be extremely flattered, but I'd play it on the safe side :p

Maybe just show up at work and say hey (go with some friends when you know she's working, and if you don't get her as your waitress or hostess or whatever, ask whoever is if XXX is working tonight and if they could ask her to come over for a second)

3. Hotrodheb

Hotrodheb New Member

I think it would be better to get her a single longstem rose. Make sure that it will be nicer than the ones they are passing out at the steakhouse. It's too early for a dozen roses or whatever, but a single one might just get you some!

4. Chrissy

Chrissy dnb doll

exactly! :bigthumb:

5. CwbyLance

CwbyLance New Member

Alright, I think I'll get her a long stem rose and a card. Show up a little before she gets off work and surprise her outside when she leaves. Am I right in thinking that she likes me?