question about underbody neon in winter

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Mikeveli, May 15, 2002.

1. Mikeveli

Mikeveli The Don

anybody know about having them under the car during winter (in snow)...Do they need to be removed before winter, or can they be left under there...also does anybody know whats the difference with the streetglow blue and gold series, other then the gold series have longer tubes?? is the gold series more for competion and the blue more for street??

dont tell me about how i shouldn't get them, how they are gay, etc...i wouldn't be asking this question if i didnt want them...thanks

Last edited: May 15, 2002
  2. KOZ3769

KOZ3769 Guest

i got the gold series..the difference is the lighting..gold is way much more powerful than the blue..and as for the winter question goes..they can stand the winter, mine did

3. jesse

jesse Guest

the blue series are junk. I had those and the neon kept going out. I had to replace 4 tubes while it was under warrenty. I switched to Low Glow and haven't had any problems.
    I don't know about the winter thing cause I don't drive my car in the winter.

4. Mikeveli

Mikeveli The Don

did you guys install them yourselves?? how easy was it?? are they just screwed into the undercarraige? how long did the installation take? thanks

5. jesse

jesse Guest

i did mine myself. It took about an hour. It helped that i used my friends lift though so I could stand under the car instead of laying down.