Question about Tonight

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CwbyLance, Feb 12, 2005.

1. CwbyLance

CwbyLance New Member

Hey everyone,

Okay so in my other post I explained how I met a girl back in January in one of my classes and we've been flirting ever since. We talk on the phone quite a bit, I asked what time she got off work and she told me. She kept hinting at the time so I asked if we could do something this weekend after work. She said we could if I wanted to. Then she said that we could study this Tuesday for a test or something like it, with emphasis on the something like it part. She said I was "nice and different."

So I decided on V-day to get her a long stem rose and a card. I'll give it to her after work on Monday night when she gets off and surprise her. Now, here's what sucks. Her phone is broke and she had to take it in to get it repaired so I have no way to talk to her this weekend at all.

Would it be desperate/foolish/too strong of me to show up tonight when she gets off and ask her for coffee? Or would I really be pushing my luck and looking desperate by showing up tonight and then again on Monday night? She said we could do something this weekend, but would it freak her out if I just showed up tonight? Any comments would be great.

Thanks,
    Lance

2. Sybill

Sybill Guest

She said you could do something this weekend so why not show up and surprise her? If it goes well, you can still show up V.day and she'll be glad to see you. And if it doesn't go well, then you obviously won't show up on V.day with roses. I don't see that you have anything to lose.

3. Dietrich

Dietrich Guest

Call her on her home phone? Email her? It's a bit presumptuous to just show up. She said the weekend... That, to me, is Friday night / Saturday / Sunday. You've no idea what else she's got going on, so to walk along and expect her to drop whatever plans is a bit of a bad idea in my mind.

Assumedly she has your number if she wants to get in touch?

As hard as it is, I'd wait 'til Monday.

Too much too soon isn't a great idea.

Tom

4. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I'd have to agree.