SRS question about this girl...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Cobra Commander, Mar 18, 2006.

1. ok backstory:

she blew me off a long time ago.. i've been seeing her every now and then and usually each time i do she won't talk much in person but then she'll either send me a text or send me a message online about how it was good seeing me last night and whatever...

saw her last night and she kept saying shit to me about how something wasn't nice... i don't know i was really talking to her friend so i wasn't really coherant all that much of what she had to say...

the truth is i want to see if i can still at least get her back for a hate fuck... so my question is if at all should i say anything to her in the form of a message being nice to her but blunt at the same time so it doesn't look like i'm all over her and was ecstatic to see her last night?

any tips are welcome! im just sorta confused now since i really didn't want to talk to her much after she blew me off when we were seeing each other for a bit.. but she still talks to me a little bit.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Here's the deal, that hatred of yours eh.

Imagine you have a wheel of hatred, she gave a spin on it, and hatred entered your life, as a result you give another spin to it, and if you'd give her a hate fuck she will give another spin to it hurting you in another way.

Conclusion , this way you will never get out of the vicious downward spiral of hatred.

You must be the better man and 'jump' out of this cyclus of vengeance. You don't know what to do with the hatred within you, as seen in this example you cant fight evil with evil, you can only fight evil with love, therefore.

FORGIVE HER.

And love her.

This will require an investment of effort related to your free will of choice into terms of your willingness to forgive her.

In hatred,vengeance and retaliation lies nothing more then misery, of course you can try it, but you have been warned.

3. Ok I get what you are saying, but should I iniate conversation somehow? Maybe send her a message saying it was good seeing HER last night as she's done to me before? Or maybe just one saying How are you doing?

4. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

so what was your question?? can you please be more specific??

do you want some words to tell her so that you can be blunt and polite??

well send her this:

'Hello bitch!! I like the way your ass wiggled last night!! Stop ignoring me and come and get some!! You know you want it!! Raawwrr!!"

5. :rofl: what in the fuck...

i wanted to hold on on talking to her for awhile.. but i finally gave in last night and said hi... she was so surprised that i wanted to talk to her :o

maybe she wasn't so bad after all... but why did she blow me off in the first place :squint:

6. Nightshade

Nightshade New Member

meh!!

blowing off happens!! shit happens also!! move on!! :p

really, blowing off isn't a big deal!! if she does, just find something else to do!! :bigthumb: