FRK Question about the lifespan of sperm?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by LiKuid, Nov 20, 2004.

1. LiKuid

LiKuid New Member

Im not sure if this is the right forum for this but I have a question that I would like to bring to OT. I am wondering just how long sperm can survive outside the human body?

I ask because theres another question I have always wondered about. If you ejaculate, due to masturbation or whatever, is it possible to get a female pregnant if she comes in contact with it? Im sure it sounds kind of farfetched, but its just a something I've been wondering about for a while now. Thanks in advance.

2. this is probably a vag thread, but whatever.

the lifespan of sperm is about 3 days, last time i checked. but i dunno if that's inside or outside.

if you jack off, then the chick comes in contact with that, yeah, she can get pregnant. it's cum, just like the kind you blow in her :p although, i imagine it's harder to get pregnant that way.

3. rammy

rammy New Member

I do believe that would be inside. if I remember right in health once it hits the air it dies

4. LiKuid

LiKuid New Member

Yeah, that definitely sounds like inside the vagina.

5. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

from what I"ve heard it's a week...you should google "sperm lifespan" and see what you find.

6. low20

low20 Member

it has to be a decent amount of time, atleast an hour, b/c if you think about sperm donation or testing and stuff, it is outside of the body while they look at it under the microscope, and when its in the little cup....

7. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Sperm can live inside the female reproductive organs for up to seven days, based on current data; it was once thought to be less. An egg cell, ovum, can be fertilized for up to 48 hours following ovulation. This means an average woman can become pregnant if sperm comes in contact with her vulva or vagina during nine days, each menstrual cycle. The challenge lies in determining those nine days. As the rate of effectiveness of this birth control method indicates, that is not an easy task.

(taken from www.theclitoris.com)

8. _syn

_syn New Member

She is cute AND useful.

9. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

7 days, damn! :eek3:

I always thought it was about 3 days inside :dunno:

if it's outside then they die reasonably quickly. But I still wouldn't be spilling any near her naughty bits unless she was on another form of BC :p

10. mkevaldz

mkevaldz New Member

bleh, I said 7 days first...nobody listens to the fat kid