question about tampons

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by t1h, Mar 13, 2008.

1. t1h

t1h Guest

When a woman is using a tampon, and she has to go pee, what does she do with the tampon string so she won't get urine on it. does she hold it out of the way, and if so, how? or after peeing does she dry the string with toilet paper?

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

:bowrofl: Why do you want to know this?

Maybe I'm lazy, but I just pee. Holding the string out of the way sounds really pointless. When you wipe you practically dry the string anyway.

3. kiri

kiri New Member

gahahah i love how much the sexes don't understand each other :rofl:

my bf asked me once if i had to take the tampon out in order to pee :rofl::rofl:

and i'm the same as beer, i just pee. doesn't seem to interfere with the string that much.

4. iwishyouwerebeer

:bowrofl: I can't stop laughing. Boys are so silly and clueless...

5. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

In our defense, why the hell would we ever need to learn about such things? Before this thread was made I had never even thought about such things.

6. kiri

kiri New Member

:rofl: i went to the bathroom and brought him that little instruction manual that comes in every box of tampons. he's like "oh... OHH! ew..."

7. kiri

kiri New Member

it goes the other way too. i asked him if when he goes to the bathroom and has to do #1 and #2, does he stand up and pee first and then sit? :o he :rofl:ed

8. iwishyouwerebeer

That I can understand, that's why I can't stop laughing at the fact that the OP is even asking. Who cares what we do with the string. I change mine enough daily where it shouldn't matter if urine touched it :noes:

Now I'm imagining if men had to somehow use tampons and how clueless they'd be with them. Or they'd be lazy and change it once every other day :rofl:

9. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

This topic is starting to go dangerous places :noes:

10. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

:bowrofl: :werd: who cares if you get pee on the string? You only touch it when you take it out and hopefully everyone washes their hands after that.

11. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seriously, this thread is awesome.
    There are things like this that I have to ask about guys to though, so I guess I cant lol too much at the OP.
    An ex bf once asked me what they do at the OB/GYN office. I told him he didnt really want to know. He said he did and insisted. I got to the part where I had to explain what a speculum was and he told me to stop. :mamoru:

12. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Curiosity got the best of me and I Google Imaged what a speculum was... NOT COOL!

13. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

I am weird then =[ I always put the string towards back and keep it there unless i need to go 2nd. then i move it towards front if i don't have a replacement or take it out and throw it.

I just am more sensitive down there thats the reason why i use tampons pads give me diaper rash =/

14. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

did you know they have different sizes? The plastic ones are shorter and much more gentler to slide in and not as cold as the metal ones but some of us that are deeper have to get the long , cold , metal ones that feel like someone is putting a sword in you o_O

15. Midgetized

a gyno told me once that when they do the exam on fat chicks they cut a finger off a rubber glove and put it around the speculum to keep all the fat from falling in and getting in the way of them seeing :barf:

16. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

I had my ex husband with me in the obgyn office for a ultrasound on my baby. Everything was fine up to the point the dr. pulled out a condom and the ultrasound rod for the more deep inside ultrasound access. I saw the panic take over his face and he changed 3 shades of red when he saw how she worked the rod and condom :mamoru:

17. Midgetized

Pads are the nastiest things ever, there's nothing worse than having a smelly wet thing full of blood sitting in your underwear :barf: I don't know why anyone wouldn't use tampons.

18. eskarinna

eskarinna New Member

ok up to this point i tought i was fat but obviously i am not -.-

19. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

Sorry!
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

20. t1h

t1h Guest

my gf was on her period last week and she uses tampons, and i asked what she does when she pees, if the string gets wet does she throw the tampon away, but then she'd go through a lot of tampons. and she replied that she moves the string out of the way, and i'm like how do you do that, lean over to the side and reach around your ass to get the string, and then i made this digging in my ass pose and she got a big laugh. but she wouldn't demonstrate how she did it.

21. Midgetized

yeah that's not for people who are a little overweight, that's for the obese whales :o

22. Midgetized

You can't just throw tampons away everytime you pee, you gotta leave them in for a couple hours at least. If you pull them out when they are fairly dry you can increase your risk of getting toxic shock syndrome.

23. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

^ that would hurt if you had to take them out everyime it got a little wet--- NOT a good feeling pulling out a dry tampon!!

and I pull the string out of the way 90% of the time, but if for some reason i use a cheap cardboard tampon (emergency purposes only) they have really short strings, so i don't really have it pull it out of the way because I cant pee on it haha

24. Elphaba

Elphaba New Member

Now, I want you to think about how, after going 1 or 2, your gf (or any other girl) wipes her self. Keep in mind 1) girls always have to wipe front-to-back and 2) she might have wipe both areas in one swipe.

Perhaps after you think about that (which she probably does every day), you might notice that holding the string out of the way probably isnt that big of a deal for her and is less like a "digging in the ass pose" (to use your words) than you think it is.

25. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Some medical conditions...... :wtc: