TAT question about stretching my ears

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Suicide Pinai, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Suicide Pinai

Suicide Pinai flawed if i'm not free

i havent done this before because of the fact that i went to a catholic school and we werent allowed. well i finally graduated and i want to start doing this.

the thing is, when i started out, my ear sizes were different, i guess because i used to always wear such big earrings and they were heavy so it got stretched out.

well, it ends up being that my right ear is a 10g or and my left ear is a 14g. i want to even up my left ear before i start up on the right ear again. how long should i wait before putting in a new one into the left ear? i plan on getting down to about a 2 maybe. help, please? :hsd:

2. CrazyFukr

CrazyFukr Guest

each person is different and each person heals differently, you just have to pay attention to your body.

i, however, have not stretched my ears, but i know a few people who have.

most people i have heard tell me 3-4 weeks between big jumps. 14-10 should be fine, then wait a month, and go to a 8 or even a 6.

to test how your body reacts, in your position, i would stretch the 14 to a 10, wait a month, then go to an 8 and see how it feels, then based on that, you might even be able to go to a 6 right after.

3. cdk-rod

cdk-rod Active Member

definitely see how your body reacts. from what i know, different people take jumps differently. for example, my gf has a 4g, and she tried tapering from a 4 to a 0, ended up swelling and tearing a bit. i started gauging about 3 months ago. i started with a 14 (ghetto stretched with chopsticks from a bratz tokyo set), i did a direct jump from 14 to 8. kept the 8 in for about 2 weeks. went to a 6, 2 days ago i went to a 4, and right now i have a 2 in. the 2 is what gave me the most trouble, everything else slid in fine.

4. Jenny Jenn

Jenny Jenn New Member

I am at a 4 right now. I wish I could go bigger but I teach and 4's aren't really as noticeable. The first time, I put 12's in right away. I gradually then started going up in size so then I went to a 10 and then an 8 and a 6 and 4 and so on. I think it's important to take your time because if you ever want to take them out, the hole will close up. I took mine out for my first year of college because I knew I was going to be doing work with kids then I said fuck it and I put them back in. But, while they were out, the hole closed up small enough so that I could wear a normal size.

It really depends on when you feel comfortable enough to put in a new size. I would always turn mine and tug on the slightly to help it and you'll know that it's time to change when they are nicely in your ear and don't hurt anymore.

Good luck!

5. bastard

bastard New Member

I just got 14's the other day. How long would you recommend I wait until going to 8's? That is where I want to go for now.

6. chakup

chakup Guest

well if it's a new piercing wait for it to fully heal, then go to 12's and wait for it, then to 10's, wait for it then 8's.

Your body again will be different than everyone else, but same generalities.

7. desired_apathy

desired_apathy New Member

6-0 cake its the little ones that gave me trouble :o

8. cdk-rod

cdk-rod Active Member

btw, i would highly recommend glass over stainless for stretching.