Question about Roommates

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by HuskiRuski, Aug 16, 2008.

1. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

So here's my situation.

I'm moving back to college in a week and there's a girl who I flirted with last semester. We made out once, but it never really went anywhere because I wasn't really that into her.

I started talking to her again recently, and I'm considering dating her this semester. So far so good.

Here's the catch: I think the roommate she has next year is really hot. I've met her at an unrelated time, not even knowing that she knew the first girl. She seemed really cool, but I never pursued anything with her because we met in random circumstances and I wasn't really looking for anything at the time.

So how do I approach this? I'm more attracted to the roommate than the first girl, but I also think the first girl is pretty cool and wouldn't want to make it awkward between us and/or ruin my chances with her for no reason.

Advice?

2. ChaCha

ChaCha Active Member

threesome

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Why are you considering a relationship now but you weren't before? What changed?

4. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

a) i'm not really considering a relationship. just dating.
    b) last time there were 6 weeks left in the semester. this time there are 4 months left in the semester.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I misinterpreted your post. I took "dating" to mean "relationship."

Oops.

6. Reign

Reign Banned

Hang out with her but INTENTIONALLY go into the friend zone and go after her hotter friend. Duh... Cool girl = friend, hot girl = for teh sex.

Not to mention if you strike out with the hot girl you might be able to try again with the cool girl.

7. fray

fray New Member

Watch Rules of Attraction for likely outcome. :rofl:

No, but seriously, if you're more into the roommate, just simmer things down with the first girl. Make it obvious that it's not going anywhere, while still maintaining friendship. Then, move in on the other girl.

8. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

i was thinking maybe doing that, but the first girl is also pretty hot and definitely is more into me than the friend is.

so it's whether i want my chances with a pretty hott girl who is cool who i know is into me...in order to go for a hotter girl who may be slightly cooler but who i have no reason to believe is in to me at all.

it's a gamble.

9. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Duh, this is like "open the obstacle" :rofl:

Pay attention to the first girl in the presence of the hot friend. She'll get jealous and start talking to her. Make fun of her when she tries to talk to you. She'll want to fuck you to validate herself.

Then after you're done fucking her, the first girl will see you as even more attractive because you've been preselected by her hotter roommate, so you can fuck her and validate her, too.

Great success.

10. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

It most definitely is.

Try and move things slow until you learn a little more about the room mate. If you are more interested in her than the first girl, turn your relationship with the first girl into friends. If you find that maybe the room mate is hotter but not what you're interested in, pursue the first girl.

11. dan7532

dan7532 New Member

3-way. Done.

12. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Put that brain of yours to work on a way that you can date them both.

13. Vysion

Vysion New Member

I'm not sure if you're being serious or facetious, but this is ideally how it would go down. Women live by their emotions. Nothing will get you more hotter sex than getting women competing over you. And nothing is hotter to a girl than a guy that is already taken.