question about pregnancy.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Apr 30, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I busted in my GF on accident twice last week (stupid condoms, 2 in a row broken!) and she's on her period this week. What I was wondering is, is there any possibility she's pregnant even though she's having her period? Cause I always hear of people being about 2 months pregnant before they know it, wouldn't they notice not having a period for a month?

2. WeRdToYoMoThA

WeRdToYoMoThA Girlies on Standby, Waiting to say Hi

possible, unlikely.
    get a test.

3. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

I thought that once they had their period that meant they aren't pregnant, but what do I know, I have a penis.

Would like to know some females opinions.. :)

4. Mojo

Mojo New Member

hit local convenience* store and get at least 2 preg tests just to be sure. there about $10

5. Yes have some!

Yes have some! Active Member

its possible...but not probable. get a test anyway.

6. The Scientist

The Scientist New Member

definitely test anyway, and look into the morning after pill dear god!

7. lauren

lauren Active Member

peirod is the flsuhgin out of the old egg. unless she happened to produce 2 that month she isnt prego. very very unlikely, but sperm can last in her body for up to 10 days (i think) so it possible if the sperm stay there, they could attach to the nexts months egg. once again, incradible unlikely.

as far as missing your peiord and not noticing, yeah thats pretty easy to do. i only get my period ever 3 or so months, so i watch out for other signs of prego (tender breasts, moodyness, theres just a 'feeling'). plus, its not unusual to skipp a period, so one doest get alarmed. thats why most people find out at two months or so, bc 2 skipped, or 3 skipped is uncommon.

if your still uneasy, get tested in a week.

8. badlizzykay

badlizzykay Guest

she's probably not pregnant. you should get her on the pill or have the morning after pill with you guys, just in case. (call planned parenthood...i think it's $15 for the plan B pill)
    dont worry. getting her period means she isn't knocked up.

9. yo vanilla

yo vanilla New Member

+1.

now, figure out why you are breaking condoms. are you using them right? don't answer right away - think about that. there is a "proper" procedure on putting it on, and plus i'm sure you know to pull out as soon as your troops flee the gate
    :)