SRS Question about one of my friends....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Eko, Sep 11, 2006.

1. Eko

Eko New Member

So one of my friends (female had the hots for her at 1 time but never went anywhere with it because I like her much more as a friend) I grew up with in high school is currently feeling like she has nothing for her here and is wanting to just pack up and move to Florida. At the moment she just broke up with her BF and I know that has a lot to do with it. She has always had troubles financially. I am afraid she will end up digging herself in a hole she will not be able to get out of. How should I approach her on this subject.

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

First of all you are friendzoned, with a woman that you are in love with. You wont go into a bf/gf because you are afraid to lose her. In terms of financial aspects, someone has to take-over her financial situation and maintain it - or - ,you would give her an exellent book on how to stay out of debt. If you are a friend you can give it as a birthday (or) christmas present.

3. Isamu

Isamu New Member

Or you could just ask her about her plans, and offer your advise if you have any...explain to her your views on the situation at least before she moves away.

4. Eko

Eko New Member

Not in love with her in the least. (Another person another story:o) we are both friendzoned. She always helped me over the years with relationships i've been through and i've always done the same for her. I can't ever see us together it would just be too weird. Last night i talked to her about it. She seems set on doing it but we (Another girl and I) just told her we would support her no matter what decision she made. She told us that a guy she knows down there (well off) has offered to take care of her til she gets back on her feet. It will not be till next year until this goes down (if). So time will tell.

5. iceburgslim

iceburgslim Guest

You need to ask her what she is looking to accomplish by moving and then ask her why/how she thinks it would work. You want to lead her to discovering for herself that moving to Florida isn't a good idea.