TAT Question about messed up tattoo

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Nells, Jun 17, 2004.

1. Nells

Nells Guest

Okay, so it's only my 3rd post here, but I was hoping maybe someone could give some advice.I got my second tattoo yesterday, but it's not as perfect as it SHOULD be (in my opinion).The right side is a little different from the left at the top. This is on my back, so I couldn't tell until I got home and my husband took this picture to show me. What can I do about it?[​IMG]

2. mymilkexpired

mymilkexpired New Member

wow, IMO theres not a whole lot of anything that you can really do about it. I can see the shape difference your talking about :/

3. andiwaslike

andiwaslike New Member

probably not much. no tattoo is ever going to be perfect, it's going to have some of the artist's style played into it.

it looks fine to me tho. i wouldn't worry too much.

4. Nells

Nells Guest

I know. but I took them a picture (perfectly symetrical damnit! lol) and she photocopied it and used that as a stencil and.. oh well. I guess I'm just a little bit disapointed over it.

Thanks for saying that it looks fine though ;)

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

it looks good to me. I can see the little inconsistency you are talking about but, shit happens. no design is ever perfect.

6. Nells

Nells Guest

so it's really not that bad and I shouldn't freak out about it then? Cool.Should I even bother going back to the tattoo shop? (I dunno what they'd do anyways)

7. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

it's not that bad at all. Don't flip.. If it's something you can't live with, see what they can do about fixing it, but with that deep a color I doubt they can do much.

it looks good, I say live with it asa quirk of the design.