Question about meeting girls (for girls)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JumboJym69, Jul 11, 2005.

1. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

I'm sure this topic has been brought up many times before but I kind of find it difficult to meet new girls. It's not like I have trouble talking to people what-so-ever, it's just meeting girls that I don't know doesn't come very easy to me. I know that the best thing you can probably do is just introduce yourself and not try to give girls any bull shit lines or whatever. But I would just feel so awkward walking up to a girl and just sayin' "Hi." I'm yound and smart and I think I'm an interesting person, and not to sound like I am full of myself but I think I'm attractive as well. I guess I just want to know what you guy and girls suggest doing to help meet new women.

2. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

introduce yourself first. ask her simple questions about work,school,etc and use her answers to carry on the convo. remember to keep eye contact and smile. just have a good time and don't think too hard (this will make you freeze up).

3. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

the key, is to have an "in". and what i mean by that is a conversational starter. just walking up to a chick with no ammo to talk about is not the smartest move. not that you have to wow them with a witty convo on current events or politics. but having something key, to break the ice is what you need and/or look for.

also, if you're old enough to drink, the bar atmostphere as most of us know, provides ample chances and opportunities to talk to new people.

dont think of this as something you cant do. believe that you can do it. if there's one thing i tell guys, its to have confidence. not to be OVER confidenent, mind you... but a confidence in yourself. girls can smell confidence.

now go forth, and procreate. :wavey:

4. chica&buddies

chica&buddies Active Member

:werd: to both...

be confident. come up and ask the girl's name, and just start asking questions. most girls (i really don't) love to talk about themselves, so you could just keep shooting out questions, and before you know it, 5 hours have gone by :eek3:.

now... all's not lost if you run into my type ;) as i'm the type to keep the conversation going back and forth. you ask me a question, and i'll throw it back at you, and it'll be more like learning about each other, rather than being one sided.

it doesn't have to be something profound. just start with something small. :dunno: it IS a good idea tho to base your question on the type of atmosphere you're in. for example, don't ask the girls at the bookstore what bar they're heading to as well as don't ask the girls at the bar what they're studying in school. it may work out, but you might receive the :ugh: look as well.

:) good luck :big grin:

5. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

that is exactly what I'm talking about, I can never think of something to get me in the "door." I know that if there is any eye contact that is always good and I turn 21 in less than a month so I've really been looking forward to being able to just go to a bar and a a beer or 2. Thanks yall

6. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Bars suck for picking up girls.
    Unless all you want to do it fuck then they are great.
    Ive never heard of one person EVER hooking up with anouther quality person at a bar.
    By quality im not talking about looks ><

7. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Yea bar is a bad place really. School ( College ) or Work is probably your best bet because they are likely to have ALOT more similar interests and if you have the same career then it's easier for you both to make things happen ( nights over ect... )

8. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

Just be yourself.. take a couple of deep breaths and relax.. A girl can tell if you are nervous or tense.. when she sees that she will usually take it upon herself to strike up a conversation if she's interested... trust me a girl can sense when she likes someone no matter what the situation is.. I met my boyfriend at a new year's party and needless to say he was "gone" but i knew there was something more to him... and we've been dating quite some time now.. :)

9. yo vanilla

yo vanilla New Member

like said above, just be yourself (lame answer) but having [i[something[/i] in mind to start a conversation is important. maybe watch, not stalk, her for a few minutes and figure out what her attention is on at the moment

10. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

i say this to every guy who says "how do i find a girlfriend".

the best way too meet someone, is by doing something you enjoy. That way you ALWAYS have a common ground to start talking on.

If you like music? Why not talk to some girls at a gig. Like playing pool? maybe check out for any girls down the pool hall. Like playing the computer? Find one that way, i met the girl i love playing a damn computer game hehe, and so far its all been great :)

11. Ukraine Train

Ukraine Train New Member

My best advice is don't try too hard. I get a lot of girls coming on to me when I'm in a relationship. It's like they have a radar sensing that I don't really care if they talk to me or not and it makes them want to try harder... they do the work lol. If I'm single, though, and actually try meeting girls it's a lot tougher. What I found works for me is just grabbing a table at the bar with a couple friends and when a cute girl walks by just smile, say hi and maybe give a little wave. If she's interested she'll walk over and start talking. If not then who gives a shit, there'll be others.

12. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

its the truth :)