MMA question about losing weight

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by j12ock, May 4, 2006.

1. j12ock

j12ock New Member

hey guys.. I have to lose about 10 -13lbs by next week and I was just wondering if any of you guys had a good diet plan ? like what kind of stuff to eat/drink? b/w what times? etc.. thanks

2. Gomi Bear

Gomi Bear New Member

3. joechunkybutt2

joechunkybutt2 New Member

eat as much food for 6 days (foods like pizza, beer, steak, etc.) as you can. Don't exercise and your metabolism will increase and on day 7 dont' eat anything and your body will eat up all your stored fat cuz of the high metabolism. You can drop from like 30% bf to 2% using this program.

4. DKKD

DKKD New Member

best diet evar
    :bowdown: :rofl:

5. Placebo

Placebo New Member

you are giving us no info to work with. when are your weigh ins, how much do you weigh, whats your bodyfat roughly, and whats this for

6. Fattiefalldown

Fattiefalldown t(-.-t)

Stay away from ephedra and stuff like that....medicines that dehydrate you. You may lose weight but your performance level will sink a butt ton.
    If you have a BF% of over 15 or so, for 5 days eat just fruit and only drink juice and water. It'll keep the metabolism up while you calorie drop. Plus you don't lose out on a lot of vitamins and minerals, and as long as you eat enough where you aren't hungry 24-7 you wont really lose muscle. I tried it and it works real good at blowtorching fat. I felt good too.

7. Atmosphere

Atmosphere PURPLE DREAM

8. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

great article.

some good advice that wasn't mentioned: when going into a hot sauna, BRING A WATCH. nothing is more miserable than trying to judge how much worse you can feel before you can't stand it anymore.

but yea, cutting weight is straightforward and it sucks massive amounts of ass.

9. TQ

TQ OT Supporter

:ugh:

Whenever I take Ephedrine I get a HUGE boost in energy.

And eating nothing but fruit and juice is fucking stupid :slap:

Go do a search on PSMF.

Basically eat NOTHING but EFAs (fish oil), lean sources of protein (fish, chicken breast, tuna, whey protein) and ONLY green leafy veggies. You're basically cutting out all carbs (except the ones from the veggies, etc)

I lost 7lbs in one week doing that. Do a lot of cardio and you will lose even more. If you pound weights and maintain 1.5g of protein per pound of body weight you will lose hardly any muscle.

There was some dude that did it for like 12wks and lost 60lbs and only 4lbs of lean body mass. :eek5:

Another thing you can do is take Green Tea extract, this helps boost your metabolism. :bigthumb:

10. brolli

brolli OT Supporter

cut calories, lift weights, and run with sweats on before weigh ins