Question about Irregular Periods

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Master Shake, Jun 21, 2005.

1. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

My girl has VERY irregular periods, like her last one was only 3 days long, and she hasn't started yet. She's all worried she's preggo right now, I'm not but she is. But is that normal for a 3 day period? She's not on Birth control ethier to help her have regular ones. Whenever we have sex I pull out before I cum, even with a condom on, so I'm not worried. I never put it in her without a rubber on. But do a lot of you females here have very irregular periods? I'm thinking she's over reacting to things currently.

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

yup. mine are usually just spotting...like 2 days ever couple of months.

too much information yet? it could be bc of a number of reasons,she might want to go to the gyno and get on the pill so its more consistant.

3. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

She's getting on BC within 2 weeks. But yeah I think she's ok

4. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

I see you DA:eek3:

5. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

If she thinks she *could* be pregnant, she can (should) have a test done when she goes into the office to get her birth control. Irregular periods can be the most frustrating things in the world :rant:

Things *should* level out when she gets used to the birth control.

6. Master Shake

Master Shake Guest

2 weeks, she's getting on the patch:o

7. RockChick

RockChick New Member

there are alot of reasons for irregular periods.... first of all she should go and see the doc and find out if somethings wrong inside... cos if, the pill doesnt cure it. my sis had that problem.

we had a thread a while ago about it... just go thru it and read what reasons there are for irregular periods... tell your girl... and see what happens.

maybe shes stressed or does a lot of workout or whatever... but imo she should go and see the doc, so you and her can stop being worried.

8. DesignerAddic71

DesignerAddic71 RIP Luther Vandross 1951-2005

see who? what? huh?

:rofl: