Question about how long creatine stays in system...

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Martin Atchet, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have recently decided to stop being a pussy and take creatine. I have a couple of army camps I am going to this summer and I don't want to have any creatine in my system because I don't want to get dehydrated there (I will be at Ft. Knox in June, and Ft. Benning in August so it will suck). I was wondering how long it would take to fully get out of my system so I can stop in advance.

Thanks and I tried searching for this sorry if its a repost.

2. VinSVT

VinSVT New Member

i slap my biceps when i work them out (heavy sets only) so blood rushes into them.

3. Marijuanair

Marijuanair Remember to have your pet spayed or neutered! OT Supporter

I dont think you're gonna have to worry about creatine dehydrating you, watch your soduim. Also, your body makes it naturally and you get it from the food you eat so you're always going to have it.

4. Uglybob69

Uglybob69 I miss beer.

5. Drewski

Drewski New Member

would depend on your activity level. more you use up and dont' replace with supplemental creatine, faster the concentration will go back down to "normal" levels.

but I dont' think you need to worry about it dehydrating you.

6. Well I will be running a lot and will be in Georgia with hot, wet heat. It's the only thing I'm worried about really. I will just drink a lot of water and stop taking it a week or so before I suppose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.