COMIC Question about "House of M" storyline (will include spoilers)

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by TotalEclipse, Jul 13, 2006.

1. TotalEclipse

TotalEclipse New Member

So reading House of M and I'm a little confused about the spidey storyline. At the end of the Spidey issues of House of M he has faked his death and lives on a lake or something with his family. Happy with life.

However he is also shown being "enlightened" to the real events and fighting Magneto/Pietro/etc. during the final battle. :confused:

2. void

void oh yeah?

i never read it, but i would imagine those house of m stories where the events that would have happened the whole layla miller/wolverine awakening didn't occur. :dunno:

3. Virt

Virt OT Supporter

I was under the impression that The two were on the same continuity, just not exactly synced timewise. It would explain why in House of M #7 when Wanda says "No more Mutants", Spidey wakes up dazed, pissed and crying. Cuz now he's lost the happy ending he had.

4. axio

axio New Member

HoM fits right into the regular timeline.

At the end of House of M Spider-Man Parker has the perfect life: Gwen Stacy, Uncle Ben, etc. Everything he has ever lost and his powers without any of the sacrifice. And it is taken away from him again. It would be good writing to have THAT play into Civil War.