Question About Girl

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by CwbyLance, Jul 17, 2005.

1. CwbyLance

CwbyLance New Member

Okay so there's this girl that I used to hang out with pretty often like three months ago. We kissed and there was obviously something between us, but she decided to go back to her ex. So she did and a month later, she called me up saying they had broken up and asked to hang out with me. I was too busy and could not hang out with her, but we talked. Ultimately she decided to give her ex one last chance and this weekend I saw him out with a bunch of people. So it's been like a month since we last talked, so I gave her a call last night and come to find out they've been broken up for three or four weeks (makes since, I haven't seen them out together). She's went her way and he's went his way. She told me all that in a voicemail on my phone and she said to "feel free to call me when you get this tonight, tomorrow or whenever."

I feel a little weird, since a month ago she was agressive on the phone in trying to get me to hang out again. Now it's been three weeks since they broke up and she hasn't talked to me until last night. Should I call her in a few days and hang out? I'm stil interested in her, I just feel like she's been playing hard to get the last few weeks or something. Any ideas? It's confusing me considering that she was hott a while back and now kind of cold. But at the same time, she basically told me to call her?

Thanks,
    Lance

2. AmCo

AmCo Haters goin' Hate

move on :)

3. SoBrokenHearted

SoBrokenHearted summer unfolded like a tapestry

Something between you two but she decided to go back to her ex? It sounds like she has issues with letting go, which will only bring up a world of problems if you get into a relationship with her. I would say move on and try to find another girl that won't choose her ex over you.

4. ProneToEpisodes

ProneToEpisodes New Member

Dont waste your time... She needs time to get over her ex before she can move on.

5. NJGuy

NJGuy "Fuckmefuckmefuckmefuckmef uckmefuckmefuckmefuckm OT Supporter

Bah, dont listen to them.
    Give her anouther shot.

Sounds like she might accually put value on her relationships and tried to make her last one work before messing around with some other guy (you). That sounds like the type of person thats good in a relationship to me.

Just be leary cus she might be all strung out on the ex or something. If that turns out to be the case... just run away... run forest run!

6. Coco Monkey

Coco Monkey OT Supporter

plenty of fish in the sea!

Thanks,
    David