TAT question about ear cartilage piercing...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by m1lk, Jun 5, 2007.

1. m1lk

m1lk New Member

so its been a year and 4 months. but i still get the occasional crust around the hole + jewelry, and clean it accordingly with sea salt and such. is it safe to say this thing's already healed, or should i wait even more before i take it out and change it?

2. Turboed_2

Turboed_2 .

I still get crusties around mine and I've had them in for about the same amount of time. I'd say that mine are healed....but that doesn't mean yours are, just because not everyone heals the same. Do they feel like they are? If you think they are then go for it.

3. Hathegkla

Hathegkla New Member

its probably not healed, cartilage can take quite a while (everybody heals differently). its probably ok to change the jewelry though, just make sure its clean and the same size as whats in there now.

4. beebee

beebee New Member

im going today to get my surface piercing checked (its fine, my piercer told me to, so im being a good girl and following up :))

while im there, im going to ask if putting a ring in the top of my ear will help it a bit, as im still getting crusties and stuff, and the back looks like the bar is dragging the ball down into the cartlidge :s

5. m1lk

m1lk New Member

hmm. good points. thanks :)

6. audrey

audrey New Member

I have had my anit tragus pierced for about 7months and it's still healing :o

Cartlidge can be a bitch to heal, especially the thicker areas.

7. always an excuse

always an excuse New Member

is it possible to have the piercing itself shift from straight to angled? ive had this one cartilage piercing for about 2 years, im pretty sure it was initially straight, but now it looks like it goes in at an angle. is this from sleeping on it?