COMIC Question about AYA Enishi ep 10 **MAJOR SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by TerryMathews, Dec 21, 2003.

1. TerryMathews

TerryMathews Guest

There's not a translation available yet, so I have to resort to my very limited understanding of Japanese. Really, it's just a few words.

What exactly do Aoi and Tina talk about in the hot tub. Obviously, it's about Kaoru. What is said?

Reason I'm asking is that I'm trying to figure something out. At the end of ep 10, Tina tells her parents that she's coming home to America. I'm trying to figure out if this was a sudden thing or something she had been planning for a while.

On one hand, we know how Tina feels about Kaoru (She gets dressed in that wedding dress in the first season), and it's very telling that she agrees to go home in the same episode that she figures out that Aoi and Kaoru are an item.

On the other, there was another episode in season two dealing with the girls and swimming, where Tina talks about making another special memory. This seems like she might be getting ready to go home, but it also might be a subpar translation. :)

Either way, I feel really bad for Tina. Enishi is supposed to be set something like two years after the close of season one. So thats ~3 years of being strung along.