TAT question about anti-tragus, transversal and vertical lobe piercings

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ElGato, Dec 26, 2005.

1. ElGato

ElGato I see you rolled your way into the semi's...Aye di

ok, well, i've never gotten pierced before, but i've been thinking about getting something for a while and i've narrowed it down to either an anti-tragus, transversal lobe or a vertical lobe. i know the transversal is the only one that doesn't involve piercing cartilage. Pain isn't a big deal to me, and i know the cartilage piercings take a long time to heal, and i can keep up with caring for it while it heals. What i'm interested in knowing is if in a few years, if i need to take them out for say a job, what kind of scarring i can expect with each? Anything else i should know about any of the three or personal experiences? I'm gonna go by a shop and talk to someone hopefully next week, but i wanted to get OTs opinion also. hopefully looking foward to joining the piercing crew

EDT: anyone know a great place in Nashville to go to?

2. Dan-blackline

Dan-blackline Registered Sex Offender

Sort of related, I was thinking about getting traverse lobes done through my 5/8" tunnels, how easy to do is this?

3. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

zoso785 - it'll scar just like any other lobe piercing. it wont really be noticeable at all.

Dan-blackline - The piercing itself is easy, its getting the holes drilled in your plugs properly aligned that causes problems.

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Crak - First concern shouldnt be a problem. A piercer experience in doing transverse lobes should be able to get it through without a hitch. 9 years without earrings gives the body quite a bit of time to heal. Second concern... transverse are very different from regular lobes. The piercing goes through a lot more tissue. I've never known anyone who has been able to take theirs out for very long without it closing up. :dunno:

5. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

[​IMG]
    my vertical transverse lobe. yeah everyones different and heals different but im a pretty speedy healer and this bitch is going on 7 months with bleeding every night and a constant all day puss.. no infection looks healed cleaned up. but it will just NOT heal completely. also, i didnt have any fore thought and got it on my sleeping side.. it was a good 2 months before I could put pressure on it even for minute. not to mention the slight cartilage emlargement and lobe extension. my ears were even but no longer. not trying to steer anyone away just letting you know what I ran into.

6. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

also the barbell is longer then that as I ran into drainage issues. i have a 7/8" SBB in it now.