TAT question about a prince albert

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Freakin' Rican, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Freakin' Rican

Freakin' Rican New Member

n00b question about the prince Albert... does it pose an issue while taking a piss?

2. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

Wrong forum.

But, even tho i don't have one, i've talked to a few that do, and yes, a little. Shouldn't put that "that" far off aim tho.

3. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

yeah might wanna try the body mod forum.. I have one and personally its not horrible besides a few dribbles but sometimes it can be stuck wierd and go everywhere..:o I usually just sit down at home.. so I dont even have to think or worry about it. but I have no problems in public. :bigthumb:

4. deaddweeb

deaddweeb Gundy, Gunder, Gunthy, Goonter, Günder... GUNTER! OT Supporter

Sit to pee. I got one. after awhile, you can try turning the penis 180 degrees, so that the ring is on top, frenum sticking upwards, and gravity should hopefully do its job.

5. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Try body mods. I've heard it causes a little scatter but otherwise, no big issue.

6. born slippy

born slippy Guest

7. RJ

RJ Guest

I find it easier now to sit down to piss when I'm at home... if I'm in a bar or club its 'shower away!!!'

8. Rev. Links

Rev. Links New Member

Personally, for me I haven't been able to piss standing up without it going all over the fucking place. I just sit down to piss, not that big a deal, and certainly no reason to deter you from getting one.

9. Laurel

Laurel New Member

does it make sex any better for your lady friend?

10. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

actually today at work I managed to piss all over the front of my shorts. and it looked like it was all going fine. I put everything back and turn around in the light and spray everywhere. :squint:

11. Chalkitup

Chalkitup New Member

I've got one and sadly I dont rate it really and my girl wasn't fussed over it either. I had to change from a circular barbell to a bent barbell cos I couldn't enter her and even with the bent unit it wasn't as much fun getting in her because she was worried she'd hurt me and I couldn't just cut loose either so :(

I'd probably take mine out only it'll leave a hole for me to piss out and from what I told it wont fully close but enough that I wont get the 8g back through :wtc:

12. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

I responded in the other thread about this but I will also do it here. Before I had my Apadravya I had a 10g PA - it "shrunk" to 12ga when I had my apadravys and then shrank to nothing (no visible scar/hole) and no dripping while urinating after I took it out. I am almost entirely certain that you can in fact remove your 8ga PA and not have any problems (although as you said it may take a bit to get 8ga jewelry back in).