Question about a freind

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Taconinja05, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Taconinja05

Taconinja05 New Member

OK.. so recently i've expressed my feelings towards one of my long term chick-freinds...I told her everything but she didn't return the affection which i new she would. I just had to tell her to get it of my chest.

But my question is, have u ever done this with a friend and how did it affect ur friendship afterwards? Did it go back to normal? Get better? or was is just awkward???????..........

2. Sunnyday

Sunnyday New Member

Really it depends on the person. Some people can't get past it, some can. All I can really say is give it time, and see if it works itself out.

And good for you, that is a brave thing to do.

3. Taconinja05

Taconinja05 New Member

Thnx.....

4. Juice

Juice New Member

ya what sunnday said.. time will tell. i've done that before and its made things all weird, and then they work themselves out kinda.. good luck

5. Takumi

Takumi New Member

It'll probably be wierd for the first bit. Just don't change the way you act towards her (ie. don't be clingy and all boyfriend-like) and things should go back to normal.

6. Pontifex

Pontifex New Member

im gonna tell my friend next time i see her... wish me luck

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Awkward.

8. cfordhere

cfordhere Guest

you know, ive found that a couple of my friends did that with their friends. it turned out exactly like you described awkward, so they decided to part for a few weeks and found other interests which brought the trust back into the relationship you had with her knowing she isnt threatened by your masculinaty or constantly being prodded at. some woman like men better but dont want to be bothered by the act of what men expect or want. so when you depart from her for awhile then nonchelantly meat again in a few weeks act as if nothing you said matters anymore and shell be right back to being a friend once again.

just an opinion

9. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Yea 99% of the time (in my experience and what I have seen) it ends up pushing the 2 friends apart, and making thier time together awkward. Basically if you tell a good friend that you like her, and she doesnt share the same feelings...she will be weary of leading you on, and second think your true reason for being her friend. All good relationships start out as good friendships (im sorry love at first site is BS, love after a long friendship is the way it should be...), and the only way to turn a friendship into a relationship is to take the step and tell the other person your true feelings.

Its a risk, but when it works out its better than ever. Also some girls arent so shallow, they will enjoy the fact that you like them, but can easily get by that and still be friends. These types of girls are few and far between (its kinda sad).

10. Taconinja05

Taconinja05 New Member

Word.........i completly agree with u...

11. See goodlooking women these days will never understand that men only want to be their friends in hope that the friendship will eventually lead them into her pants. Any stupid bitch that says differently has a long road ahead of her.

12. D

D A guiltless state of self awareness.. The process

I don't know...
    I saw a good friend of mine the other day. I had my current SO with me.
    He re-started an argument between him & I that was SEVEN fucking years old!
    I thought we were cool with each other. :eek3:
    The shitty part was that him & I were the only two who knew where the argument originated. :sad2:

13. :rofl: :bowdown:

Depending on her physical attraction to you,(only if she thinks your hot she might ( might) start having feelings for you .. only because you opened up the 'possability' door in her brain., she just doesnt know it yet ) On the other hand..woman know within 5 seconds if they would sleep with the guy or not. If she dont see herself in bed with you, then you are marked "like a brother" status. If a girl tells you , you are "like a brother" to her, that means "im not into now, and i wont be later"