LGBT Queer Eye's Carson is doin what??

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by CoCo, May 29, 2004.

1. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

:rolleyes: oh boy...
    Carson lands "The Perfect Man"
    [​IMG]

No, he didn't steal Kyan's boyfriend. Carson Kressley, resident fashionista on "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" and hawker of Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers, has made himself over as an actor. The blond with the biting wit has joined the cast of "The Perfect Man," along with Hilary Duff, Heather Locklear and Chris Noth. Duff stars as a young woman who tires of her single mom's endless stream of loser boyfriends and invents an imaginary secret admirer to get the poor woman out of her rut and boost her self-esteem. Kressley will play Duff's older, advice-giving pal whose own nephew eventually woos the young meddler. In other words, Kressley's character will give new meaning to the term "funny uncle." The movie is currently shooting in Toronto, where our ingenue is no doubt constantly lint-rolling the sweaters of his castmates.

2. RedGoober4Life

RedGoober4Life New Member

Toronto isn't far from me. I like Toronto.

At first I thought you meant HE was going to play the perfect man and I went :ugh: and though I bet he has a small ding ding.

I am too cynical.

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

I have a friend whose friend's fag hag's sister is friends with the hairstylist of his boyfriend, and you know what I heard....? YOUR BET IS RIGHT!!! Shhh...you aint hear that from me :o

4. JKreider

JKreider Hay

Yanno how they say Carson is some equestrian World Cup team memeber? He isn't. He's on the board of directors, but he's never been on the team... Dirty liar :o

5. ironfist

ironfist New Member

goldfish commercial :rofl: