LGBT Queer + ___?___= Love

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by CoCo, Feb 26, 2004.

1. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

My new year’s resolution was to find love on my terms, i.e., reciprocal love… (I have a history of settling for love on other’s terms, and that is just too unhealthy.) Do happy, monogamous, long-term, reciprocal, and honest relationships happen in the queer community? Or would I be asking too much to want this?
    :love:

2. CoCo

...:wtc:

3. Taylor

Taylor Guest

Amen to that. May we all find it.

4. CoCo

...yea, but is it something that we CAN find?

5. Taylor

Taylor Guest

I believe so. I know I am capable of it, and from that I can only hope to infer that there are others like myself.

6. CoCo

7. Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid New Member

I'm looking for that, but... I don't think any of you guys are the transgendered type :hs:

8. bri1042

bri1042 New Member

They do happen. I know several couples who are the image of stability, each with over 10 years of "marriage". You have to be ready for it when you find it or you may end up over the hill (the hill is the age of 30 in our community) and not as pretty as you used to be and then your chances are pretty much gone. I've given up at this point but you shouldn't.

9. CoCo

...I don't know. I really want it, but I'm not sure if it's meant to be for me right now. I had my days of sowing my wild queer oats, and I wonder if that somehow cancelled my chances at happiness...?? Because I settled for instant gratification in the past, and then permitted myself to blossom into the mature queer don that I am now (hehe), but I look at others in my age group and they have NOT had the same experiences as I, and they are only now starting to do the whole sexual exploration thing. I wanna find that person who truly is my complement, you know? And at the same time, I think maybe I'm just too young to be searching for love (maybe I've been watching too much Lifetime Channel???), but I'm all lusted out..

As I've stated on OT before, I just got out of a 3 year relationship. And as in-love as I was, he was all wrong for me at that time. He needs more time to find out exactly who he is before he can even think of getting involved with me again. Much like that, I've come to realize that the people I have been in relationships with have been all the wrong people. It seems that I tend to migrate towards those people who are the whole dark night, when I am only but a single candle… No matter how bright my flame, I can only illuminate but so much… And so, I am now seeking my complement… I'm looking for that someone who snugly fits.

10. Insey

Insey I can feel my cunt contracting

From a mathematical standpoint, you have very slim chances of having a reciprocal gay relationship. Think about this. Straight guys complain all the time about women, id est, there aren't enough good ones. Now consider that less than 5% of the world is gay. So a gay guy has a very, very slim chance of finding another gay guy.

11. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

When you find out, please let me know. After the hell I've been through in the last five months with my ex keeping me on a rollercoaster, while dating my "friend" off and on along the side, I've had enough of relationship bullshit and dishonesty. I'm still amazed at how someone's true colors can show through after you think you know the person you're with.:squint:

All I want is a stable, monogamous, relationship with the house, big yard, white picket fence and the dog, and yet, when I think I've found the one I want to settle down with, they turn out to be nothing more than an unstable asshole who can't figure out their head from their taint.