TAT Q's About a healing PA

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Soul_On_Fire, Aug 19, 2004.

1. Soul_On_Fire

Soul_On_Fire And the taste of the poison on her lips..

I know you guys saw my first post about my PA almost 2 weeks ago, well everything was healing fine and was starting to be bearable to sleep on and getting used to it and looked to be healing perfectly.. well yesterday I noticed its starting to get alittle puffy and red around the piercing hole and there are small white bumps around it (maybe two) and one on the inside edge of the piercing hole.. Im not sure but I think I read somewhere they are natural white blood cell buildups from healing.. but what worries me is the rapid change in how it was healing, I know I may be alittle paranoid but it is MY penis, dont want anything bad happening down there. Also ive noticed the hole has stretched slightly like about half the size of the ring larger (14g) is this normal to have stretching? I have started to clean it again once a day with soap after I saw it starting to poof, it rotates freely and theres never a buildup on the ring or any type of discharge.

2. upparoom

upparoom OT Supporter

its probably white blood cell buildup. I got it and it went away after it healed.

take pics, good detail, preferrably macros if you are concerned and we'll have a look see

3. phigity

phigity New Member

i don't think you have anything to worry about. i've had mine done for about 1.5 months now and everything is cool with mine. i still get a few little crusties sometimes. btw...is that normal? would sea salt help?

4. bigmick

bigmick The plane takes off OT Supporter

14g, ouch, got wire cutting effect? :)
    The PA will stretch a bit naturally dependant on the size and weight of the ring. I would avoid overcleaning it with soap, a mild sea salt solution would be much better IMO.
    2 weeks is still WELL within the healing period, so its not uncommon to be getting discharge and build up. Just make sure you clean it off before rotating the ring.

5. ne0

ne0 Guest

14 G?? who gave you that?? most people who get PA's usually go 10g, it tends to heal the fastest, and has less of a chance getting ripped out... ouch... mines 10g

6. brew

brew Guest

I was pierced with 14ga and stretched up after 2 weeks streched to 10ga then streched up after that naturally.

7. Soul_On_Fire

yeah I still cant piss right.. lol
    The ring kinda floats in the urethra a tad and the stream catches it.. I think a slightly heavier ring my help that..
    its been around 3 weeks.. possible to go up to a 12 or 10? the whole has naturally opened to about a 10 or so already..

8. phigity

phigity New Member

how do you go about stretching a PA? do you put it through the pee hole and stretch that way or do you push it through the PA hold and out the pee hole?

9. Soul_On_Fire

good question.. id have to guess PA hole.. it makes sense I think.. but a answer from someone who has done it would be nice.