TAT QN on new nipple piercings

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ronin11, Mar 6, 2004.

1. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

okay, im a guy and just had both my nipples pierced yesterday afternoon. talk about pain, damn. anyway.
    question is this: at the moment, if i take my shirt off, the rings (16G with ball, both titanium) stand straight out.. competely straight. the rings have been put in behind my nipple, not actually through my nipple, so i was expecting this to a degree, but how long are they likely to sit out like this? and is it normal for these them to be liek that?.. i have to work in 2 days, and i work in an industry where things like this become a target.

2. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

man 16ga is really small for nipples.. i dont like that \.. but anyways..

they will stick out for like a few more days before they lay down but they will be sore or quite some time :hs:

3. upparoom

upparoom Well-Known Member

yep. it will be a few days at least. I wonder why some people felt pain, I never did. :dunno:

4. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

the pain was intense, and because i lift weights the piercist had trouble getting my nipple to hold into the clamp, it kept moving and causeing him issues..
    they are sore.. sore like when its been cold for ages and your nipples start to ache sort of sore.. so ATM im wearing a jumper just to make it a bit easier.

they are 1.6 MM.. so im guessing that is 16 guage. they wont be staying that size. once im completely healed ill start moving up to a 12.

oh, thanks for ya help guys :)

5. druid

druid What do the 5 fingers say?

1.6mm is 14 gauge

6. CyberBullets

CyberBullets I reach to the sky, and call out your name. If I c

the first time i had my nipples pierced they both were just behind the nipple and migrated out ( both done with rings :nono: )

i had them both redone a few months later with barbells, and then vertical again a few months later. those last 2 were really deep, and the vertical ones were almost right through the areola (?).

but then i felt no pain :(

healed up nicely till i ripped on them at the gym...... took them out ever since... :wtc: but i still got my nipple shield :big grin:

7. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

how'd ya rip it out at the gym?? i work out a bit.. i dont wanna be doing crap like that! i took this week off to let them settle.. but planning on going back on monday.

these are through my areola. what are the signs of a migrating piercing?

8. RaBicaN

RaBicaN New Member

i can imagine doing dumbbell bench if you laid back and set the dumbbells on your chest it could rip it good.

9. paul2

paul2 Guest

i got mine done, then was in the gym the next day workin out. no probs. your rings will settle down in a week.

10. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

well ive taken the week off cause they were a bit tender.. im back in tomorrow so ill see how it goes hahaha. ill be here screamin bout how i ripped one out ha!

11. bob alonez

bob alonez OT Supporter

I got mine done like 5 years ago and my right nipple ring migrated and I no longer have it inbut the left one is fine

did hurt like a bitch getting it done though

12. NickMode

NickMode New Member

How did it go at the gym with them?

13. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

well ive been going all week. 4 nights, so ive done pretty much a complete workout.. i skipped a couple excewrcies cause of people everywhere. All in all ewnt well.. i found the hardest excercise to do was incline dumbell press.. getting then up the first time they tended to get a little caught.
    In all honesty, the worst was the 1.5K warmup run! i wear a singlet (sleeveless tshirt, stops me dripping sweat) under my tshirt, and while i was running it got caught under the rings a couple times, send a sharp sudden bolt through my body and i nearly fell off the treadmill a couple times. i changed to a differet cut to, now all is fine.
    im glad a waited a week though.. would have killed me i think if i had gone straight away.

14. SuperFreak

SuperFreak Guest

So how long dose the pain last after you get yours done and is it ok to use the straight barbell instead of the ring.

A migrating piercing? I do not understand this really.

I also have small nipples is it ok to go though the areola?

15. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

yeah you would be fine getting them through the areola.. the pain itself only lasted maybe 10 -15 minutes.. but ive had them in what, 3 weeks, and still f i bumb them inexpectedly, or they move in the wrong direction or something its quite painful, but no where near when i forst got it done.
    sleeping is the worst. ive taken to taping mine up, my right nipple moved a little one night, so its off centre now.. not much but enough to notice. if it annoys me later on ill remvoe it and get it re-done.. but for now ill live.

i dunno how a straight bar would go through the areola.. the rings are fine.

16. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

so today i found out that one of the girls i work with is a qualified piercer!! w0000h000!! she can get me cheap jewellery and everything.. if i didnt work security, id have a labret and a tongue ring by the end of the week!! haha. but im stoked about the cheap jewelery. im looking at stretching my nipples to 2MM when they are healed, so to be able to get cheap stuff will be awesome.

17. Welsh0913

Welsh0913 OT Supporter

Damn the only thing that is really preventing me from getting my nipples done is that I play lacrosse really all year around and with pads and shit that won't do :wtc:

18. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

what about taping them down? im sure if you used tape they'd be okay.

19. Welsh0913

Welsh0913 OT Supporter

Might be. But Im just skurred about the pads rubbing ont hem, taped or not, and impacts and shit from hitting.

20. ronin11

ronin11 New Member

they only really hurt when they get caught on something.. after a week or 2 soft impact doesnt hurt. im in the gym regularly and constanly hitting them with weights and no probs. its when they get caught on my singlet i jump haha.

Qn for those in the know: how long should i wait before stretching them? i want to increase them to 2MM.. but ovbiously have to wait for them to be healed completely...

21. ishankboys

ishankboys Guest

Mine are 14 guage...they didn't lay flat for a while but after a few days of cleaning, they laid flat and were ok.