Q2: Bodybuilders on the go! v.howwww?!

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by zackflavored, Sep 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zackflavored

zackflavored KingShit's Post #55!

whats up F&N :wavey: just have a quick question and to maybe get some advice. what do you bulkers do for food when youre quite busy?

im thinking about picking up a second job and im sure i wont have the time to go home to make something to eat anymore. any ideas on what you guys eat on the go or how to do it? The only items I can think of that I would be able to bring with me would be PBJ sandwiches and granola bars.

and im a finicky person on getting things right :o so i don't really enjoy shortcuts (fast food) i would much rather still have a clean diet. but a big portion of my nutrition intake is dairy (which I don't want to go bad while at work) how would i solve this? freezer:greddy: ?

2. jshively

jshively OT Supporter

if you have a cooler bag and access to a microwave the options are endless if not options are endless.

make protein bars.
    hormel turkey chili.
    fruit.
    celery and peanut butter
    tuna salad.
    kidney beans.

i am going to start dragging a cooler bag with me to work and just leave it at my desk. i do all my prep the night before and before i leave throw everything into the cooler. it takes more dedication and work but i also only take 30 minute lunches and is nice because being hourly rocks. If not company has a cafeteria.

3. TracerBullet

TracerBullet Active Member

I try to pack hard boiled eggs, sandwiches, a big jug of protein shake, whatever. It's kind of hard though. It really slowed down my progress until I got consistent about bringing food.

4. forum95

forum95 Come see bout us OT Supporter

Just fucking eat zack, at your weight/body type all you have to do is friggin eat and you will grow. Quit worrying about a clean diet and just get that shit done

5. Jam_Master_J

Jam_Master_J New Member

Pack your meals into a cooler and make sure you eat on schedule. Eat lots of protein and complex carbs.

6. zackflavored

get out of here you troll! :o :greddy:

7. zackflavored

but ya i think im gonna grab me one of those cooler bags like jshiv to pack in sandwiches and whatnot. thanks guys :bigthumb:

8. Genghis.Tron

Genghis.Tron New Member

Yeah, bringing food can be a hassle. I felt like a weirdo today when I began to eat what would be considered a normal lunch in class when it wasn't even 9 am yet :o It was only my second meal today and I had like 8 feedings to get my cals.
    People were giving me weird looks but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.