TAT Q about nose

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Razzbuten, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Razzbuten

Razzbuten OT Supporter

I just did my lobes over the weekend and in the process my wife made a comment about wanting to get her nose pierced. After talking to the piercer for a bit they said they typically use a loop for 3 weeks and then slip in a small stud.

The question is with the small stud, at some point if she wants or needs to remove it, what is the potential for scarring? She has a friend that has a rather large noticable scar from a nose piercing but several other friends with none at all. Is the scarring common, or was it a bad pierce job form the start?

2. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

I think scarring usually depends on how well you take care of the piercing while it's healing. If you don't follow the proper aftercare then you are at more of a risk for scarring; I'm sure someone else will know better. Some people are just more succeptible to scars from the get-go.

3. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

I haven't had a nose ring in for many years (probably well over 5) and you can tell exactly where it was pierced. I don't think I'd do it again knowing that I would always have that hole/scar there.

4. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Some people scar more than others. You never know if she's going to get a bad scar or not. If she's worried about that I'd say not to do it.