Putting on Condoms Safely

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by HamTard, Apr 8, 2005.

1. HamTard

HamTard New Member

I tend to precum a lot, and was wondering how to best put a condom on when I'm wet. If I just roll it on, won't some of my precum get on the outside? Should I wipe myself off before putting on a condom? I know precum has sperm in it, which is my concern.

2. Atheist

Atheist oh, hi OT Supporter

I believe that your precum is supposed to be sterile as long as you have pissed, but I am not sure on this.

Anyway, give it a whipe off on the sheet or something and then roll it downf romt he top. Just be sure you dont need to flip it over, if you do, throw it out and start with anew one.

3. NeedGTI'02

NeedGTI'02 New Member

Precum can contain sperm - agree with the part about if you attempt to put it on the wrong way first, get rid of it and get another. Be safe.

4. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

I don't see how you could possible get precum on the outside of a condom. If you do however, I would venture to say that the spermicide on the latex would kill what sperm was present.

5. NeedGTI'02

NeedGTI'02 New Member

Improv - if you touch the exterior side of the condom to your penis in an attempt to roll it down, then find that it is the wrong side and it won't roll, precum could be on the exterior side...also, not all condoms have spermicide (nonoxynol-9)

6. Penguin Man

Penguin Man Protect Your Digital Liberties

And they're no longer recommending condoms with spermicide since the spermicide increases the chance of breakage apparently.

7. Improvolone

Improvolone New Member

Well then instead of going with the first action, you check to make sure it rolls the right way. It's not too hard.

8. JustinH

JustinH New Member

or carry a wet nap or some shit like that in your pocket. Wipe off your tip, then watch for the look that your girl gives you, lol.