TAT put a hole in mah dick.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by cuttin' wax, Feb 16, 2009.

1. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

Inspired by lightsareout , sort of, to just say fuck it and get it done. Contemplated it since freshman year of highschool, too.

Anyway, procedure was typical. Called up my shop today around 3:30 just to see if they even did PA's (which i think was just me stalling as much as possible) and they did, $35 for the pierce and jewelry started at $20. My bank account could handle that so i said fuck it. Called up an ex gf to go with me (girl i dated in high school, actually) and she was game to see it happen, probably because she didnt think i would do it.

Walked in the shop around 4:15, talked to joe about jewelry for a minute, then i had to wait about 10 minutes for the room to be free. He took me back, talked me through the thing while he set up his stuff, asked me if i had any questions, then told me to drop em.

He offered some anisthetic or whatever and i declined it at first... then he said it didnt make much of a difference anyways so i said go for it since i figured it would ease my mind a bit even if it didnt help ease my pain (i was nervous as fuck at this point). After gettin the feel-better stuff in my hole, he put in the recieving tube, deep breaths, and then *pinch*

It was NOT that bad, much easier than the nipples, but maybe thats thanks to the numb cream. Either way, i still felt it daaaamn well. After the pierce, he tapered it up to a 10g and put in the jewelry. We joked about stuff for a minute while i caught my breath and then i was on my way!

Took a piss when i got home which wasnt bad at all, though i had started to bleed a bit. Other than that, all is well at the moment. but my cat just stepped on it climbing into my lap which didnt feel good :o

All in all, im super stoked about this... almost 7 years since i first toyed with the idea! Thanks for reading, feel free to ask any questions... as for pics... not yet. i may grace FS with some when its healed though:noes:

2. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

Congrats.

Wait until tomorrow morning and it is all crusted/scabbed to you. :hs: Let me give you a word of advise - jump in the shower and soak the crusties off before you try to move the ring to go pee.

3. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

:hs: thanks, wish i checked my computer before i showered though. other than some usual crustie-pains, everything feels really good today :wiggle:

4. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

5. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

still feels good at the moment. no soreness at all, no pain when pissing or doing my daily routine. hardly even know its there unless im sitting down/standing up and the barbell moves up and down my urethra. besides that, the only thing that reminds me its there is if there is a little dry blood on the tip. when i got home from work at 2pm i went to soak it and there was quite a bit of dry blood, but i just got off work at my second job at 9:30 and there is hardly any! hopefully the bleeding is about done :wiggle:

and leeloo, pics later, perhaps.

6. Lindsay Loo

Lindsay Loo ミ★ Mikel's POZ Partner ミ★

hey i think it would be a kind gesture.... i always post pics of my new stuff :o

7. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

youre sexy though :o

ill snap a pic after work today :noes:

8. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:rofl:

pics of some ink on your back/side are a lot different then a pic of a dick....

Should have went with an apadravya but then again I'm biased.

9. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

It sounds like he has had a postiive experience with it. Give him some time to heal and then we can start egging him into getting an apadravya. :mamoru:

10. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

haha, i figured id stick with the pa and move up to the apa later. i probably will though since im so happy with it as it is but not for a while.

and heres a pic:noes: took it this morning with my blackberry so its a little low quality, but you get the idea. NWS!

http://moarpics.com/images/ksbnhp4dy64a9plfqgbq.jpg

11. dumb_end_user

dumb_end_user Sad Gus

You're going to hate that jewelry. :hs:

Captive bead ring or continuous ring is much more confortable.

12. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

well, im really enjoying it right now so i hope it wont be a problem. my ex said "i would totally choke on that" so my main concern when choosing the jewelry was being able to take in in and out with ease. i also thought maybe it would be uncomfortable during sex and/or oral, but a nice female friend of mine offered to give it an oral test drive last night and it felt PHENOMENAL. all in all, im happy with my choice for the moment but i cant wait to get some new stuff for it!

13. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

yea quit jackin around and get to it!

14. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

rejection? i dont see how that could be caused by saliva and i havent read anything about that... i figured it would just be best to keep it clear of that kind of stuff to avoid infections. either way, i gave it a nice 10 minute seasalt soak afterwards so i think all is well :big grin: feels even better today as im getting more comfortable with it moving around :wiggle:

15. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

I love having a circular bb. When I did my first stretch to 8ga I went with a CBB and have not worn anything else since. That was a few years ago.

16. Satanic Goatslayer

Satanic Goatslayer New Member

It was 6 weeks before I had full penetration and even then it hurt. I took forever to heal though :o

Results not the same for everyone with how fast you can get back into action.

17. eyedea

eyedea P.O.S. - Never Better 02.03.09

i have a curved 4ga barbell in mine and thinking of going to a 2, or is it at a 2 now and i'm thinking of going to a 0? i forget, lol.

18. cuttin' wax

cuttin' wax New Member

looking forward to seeing lightsareout's post of his new PA:x: