Pussy turned darker

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by poyol, Apr 19, 2005.

1. poyol

poyol Poyol means Dumbass

Ummm yea.. so I was reading up one of the threads in here and one of it mentioned something about a girl's pussy changing to a darker shade.

I noticed this in my ex, she was pretty much fair when we started dating, and then like a year into it (we're very sexually active) I noticed that the surroundings around her vagina started to get darker...

What's the cause of this? We were together for 3 years, and it did get darker from my observation..

2. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

which thread? link? i'm too lazy to findn it.

i searched google for awhile and couldn't figure it out, sorry man. no clue. if it was temporary i'd just say increased blood flow. but gradualy getting darker and darker? i'd say you have nothing to worry about, but also have no idea what it is.

3. poyol

poyol Poyol means Dumbass

hey dude, i think you found the thread already. it's the 3-8 orgasms thread :bigthumb:

anyway, it's not a temporary thing, her cooter just got darker....

4. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

things change. you can darker from many reasons. just simply from blood flow, or from low insulin, there can be many things.

5. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

what that guy was talking about was increased bloodflow (which doesn't happen during orgasm, happens during arousal). you're talking about long term. ong term i duno. people change and mature, its' prolly that.

6. badlizzykay

badlizzykay Guest

maybe hormones? is she on some kind of birth control?
    probably nothing to worry about.