FRK Pushing Your Limits (Story)

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Dominion, Nov 7, 2008.

1. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

Before I begin the story I place a normal disclaimer that this is a 'freaky' true story which of course belongs in the FS forum. The story contains things that I have gotten some shitty PM's and replies about in the past, it does have F on M strap on, bdsm, etc. If you don't like any of this, then get out. This is also REALLY long….just a warning.

As some people may remember (maybe not who knows:hs:) my wife and I are somewhat switches. While I am dominant more often than not she likes (and I do too) to take control and dominate me, we have about a 75/25 split between us. Lately we have been talking about making our already spicy life even spicier by pushing some of our limits. Our limits for the most part are pain/high pain/markings, etc. We're more into discomfort, bondage, embarrassment, public things, etc.

So we decided about three weeks ago to start pushing each other, we decided on a new codeword "Pineapple". Last night we had the whole place to ourselves for a change. I had just gotten home from work, having just stepped into the door. My wife stormed into the living room from the direction of the bedroom wearing a leather corset with matching stockings and garters, her hair pulled back into a tight pony tail, and a tight black leather chocker around her neck. In each hand she held ankle and wrist cuffs and as I looked past her into our study I could see hidden barely behind the wall our cart of goodies.

"STRIP! Now!”

I obeyed, taking my pants off, albeit a bit too slow for her tastes, while I had my shirt over my head she had reached for a riding crop and begin licking bare bits of my skin while I tried to rush out of my clothes. Several moments later I stood before her, eyes lowered and naked. (to the world I might add, we have a 3rd floor apartment with open windows, it's hard to see in but at the right angle you could see at least half of the living room, which just happened to be the half I was standing in). While I stood there with my eyes lowered she moved to place the cuffs on my wrists and ankles. She also retrieved a leash and a collar. Attaching the leash she drags me into the study where she has setup one of our ‘bondage benches’ (1). Before she attaches me to the bench she takes a set of clover nipple clamps and a cock ring with ball separator and puts both on me. I’m finally bent over the bench where my wrists and ankles are locked into place; my collar is also attached to keep my head lowered and a ball gag stuffed into my mouth.

Knowing fully what we’ve been discussing lately my mind begins to drift. Wondering what she’s doing and I’m beginning to get a bit anxious. However I am deprived any clue to as what she is doing as she retrieves and ipod and some sound dampening ear buds and places a blindfold over my eyes. I am now completely shut out to any of my senses. Blinded, gagged, and with erotic messages playing in my ears I can feel my heart begin to race. She places a hand on my ass and I nearly jump out of my skin, I can feel her cool gloved fingers begin to lube my asshole. Slowly one by one she pushes her fingers into my ass, getting me wider and ready for whatever she has planned. Abruptly her fingers are gone, only momentarily to be replaced by the head of one of our larger 3inch plugs. I moan into the gag loudly as she begins to move the plug back and forth, opening me up more. The feeling of being stretched open is driving me crazy as the voices continue in my ears and drool begins to form at my chin.

After an unknown amount of time she removes the plug from my ass and places the tip of a cock at the opening of my ass. Less than slow she has filled me with a dildo bigger than I thought we owned, or maybe it just seemed that way. She lets me acclimate but before long she is drilling me from behind, my moans only encouraging her to go harder and faster. As she’s drilling me she starts slapping my ass with the crop, harder than we’d ever done before and all I could think about was the pure ecstasy I was currently in. I could feel my ass beginning to burn with the strokes, every time she drove that cock in me I got another slap on the ass. For the first time I feel like I’m about to cum without my cock having been touched. Again she abruptly stops and pulls the dildo out of my ass. She’s gone for a few minutes while I lie there panting, drooling, and overall recovering. I can feel her hands on my head, unlocking the collar and removing the gag only to shove her cock in my mouth (new one don’t worry :p). She pulls the headphones out of my ears and gives me instructions on what she wants.

“FASTER! Suck my cock! Deeper, you can do more!”

She forces my head down further on the cock, pushing my gag reflex to the limit, and I fight the feeling to retch. I begin to push myself more, I can’t get the whole thing down but I want nothing more than to please her.

“MORE! Deeper! I want you to take the whole fucking thing in your throat.”

I do my best but eventually my gag reflex wins and I retch, nothing comes up thankfully but I have already lost. I know now that I am going to be punished for not satisfying my wife. She unlocks me from the bench and drags me up by my collar. Removing the nipple clamps I gasp and moan as the blood rushes back into my nipples, only to cry out in pain as she grips them between her thumb and forefinger. I’m led over to the archway between our living room and study. My hands are pulled behind my back and the cuffs are locked together. To my cuffs she ties a rope and stretches the rope above my head to an eyebolt buried into the middle of the arch. I’m bent over as my shoulders and arms are wrenched into the air behind my back. My ankles are locked to a spreader bar and a large butt plug is stuffed into my ass. The gag and earphones are replaced and once again I am cut off from the world around me.

The first strike shocks me, I wasn’t expecting the sharpness of it. It feels like I can detect the swishing in the air as she brings the crop down on me again and again. The whole night has driven me to a new point; I am reveling in every strike and every slap. I moan and groan against the gag, my ass burning already from the previous slaps. After what seems an eternity she stops and removes the gag so that I may catch my breath. She surprises me though, instead of releasing me from my binds she puts the gag back on and takes the ear buds out of my ears.

“I’m going to make you wish you had done as I asked. Your ass is mine tonight.”

She begins an all new assault on my ass with the crop. I lost count of the number of strokes as she relentlessly beat my ass with the slapper end and the long braided body of the crop. I lost track of time as she switched from one ass check to the other to my thighs to the area right behind my balls. Drool and my groans of pain and pleasure escape from behind the gag. She pauses briefly to switch out her weapon. The assault continues with something new, I’ve never felt this before. She had bought among other new things she used that night a thin and a large leather flexible paddle. Switching back and forth between the two new weapons she continues the assault on my body. With every strike she is getting more and more aggressive, I am in an amount of pain I’ve never ever felt before. At the same time I feel as if I should be crying, tears should be streaming down my face; instead all I can do is grunt behind my gag with every stroke, buried in a mound of pleasure and pain that I’ve never experienced before. As the assault continues, every few strokes she alternates her weapon of choice, I can feel my legs beginning to buckle.

“If you promise to listen and do what I tell you to do we’ll finish, do you promise?”

I nod my head weakly.

“Good, now before we can be done you will need to count out loud to 20 for the crop and each paddle. If you miss a number or stop counting we’ll start over from the beginning. Do you understand?”

I nod again, the first strike is brutal. It feels like a hot poker on my ass. I almost shout behind my gag “pineapple!”, instead I hear myself say, “ONE!” “TWO!” “THREE!”. I mess up at 10, I feel exhausted, and I almost can’t remember what number was last. We start over and this time I make it to 20. The first paddle strikes me thighs, a place that was relatively neglected but that doesn’t stop it from feeling excruciating. “ONE!” “TWO!” “THREE!”. I make it through 20 strokes of each paddle.
    As the last paddle strikes my ass I feel as I’m about to collapse, and I do. She releases my arms from their binds and my legs give out under me. I laid there catching my breath, pain spikes shooting down my shoulders and arms but nowhere near matching the pain shooting from my ass. The touch of her hand sends me reeling, she starts applying a soothing lotion to the areas she struck. It relieves some of the pain but I can do little but lie there panting.

I’m given some time to recoup and I drink a bit of water as she removes the plug from my ass. Soon I feel ok enough to stand. However as I make it to my feet I am scarcely up when I am being dragged somewhere. Blindfolded I stumble after my wife, my ass throbbing with every step. I’m forced to my knees and a cock is again shoved into my mouth. I do my best to get it as deep as possible but I’m little more than her puppet at this point. I continue to suck her cock for an unknown amount of time, somewhat of a shock to me however is that I am better this time at getting it deep into my mouth and throat. I still couldn’t make it down to her goal of the balls. One last deep shove as my head is held in place, and the cock is removed from my mouth.

“Stay!”

She moves away from me and I can hear her rustling around behind me, again she steps in front of my and shoves my face into her crotch, only this time it’s to her pussy.

“For every minute you take to make me cum is another 10 strokes!”

I work my tongue around her pussy and clit, it is sweeter and wetter than I’ve ever experienced before. I manage to make her cum in less than 2 minutes as her body rocks and shivers on my face. My face is covered in her juices; I can feel some of it running down my cheeks. I’m pulled to my feet and bent over the bed and given 20 more slaps with her hand. It’s almost too much but I manage to make it through the 20 strokes. I’m then pulled to my feet and feel her mouth wrap around my cock. As she sucks and licks my shaft she uses a bullet to bring her to another orgasm. After she cums for the third time she finally stops teasing me and pumps my cock with her mouth and tongue. As I cum into her mouth I am drained nearly instantly and find that we are in our bedroom as I collapse on to the bed. I’m reminded immediately of the pain at my ass. As I lie there my wife climbs up to me and sticks her cum covered tongue in my mouth. I’ve only done that once before and I wasn’t a large fan of it, but this time I couldn’t care or get enough of it. Our tongues intertwined as cum dripped out of both our mouths. I lay there and attempt to recover as she removes the blindfold, restraints, and collar; she continues by cleaning cum off my face, and applies more lotion to my ass. I vaguely remember the sounds of our camera taking pictures as I drift asleep from exhaustion.

The next morning I wake up to her still wearing the corset and stockings ensemble. I finally get a chance to fuck her as I get to my knees I wince in pain. I fuck her for a bit from behind and cum inside of her. As we laid together in the bed she shows me the pictures of my battered ass, it’s black and blue and I’ve got a bit of dried blood on one of my ass cheeks. It was something I’ve never done before; I’ve always thought myself unable to push to that limit. I’ve always watched videos of some of the more ‘extreme’ spankings and thought “wow I could never do that, nor would I want to”. I think that if I was just straight approached with it I would have said no, and again I’m reminded how much trust factors into a BDSM relationship. Now it’s her turn :naughty:

2. Zappy

Zappy New Member

Very nice story, it wasn't that long =)

Anyway I always love the story's, can't wait to hear your "revenge".

3. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

GREAT STORY!!!!

I briefly, scan read it. I will do a closer read later, but from what I can tell you had a GREAT time and you do a great job of telling a story. Kudos to you :)

EDIT: And I agree, it really is not that long

4. Dominion

Dominion I believe you have my stapler.

Hehe it was longer in Word when I typed it up (for grammar and what not :p), I was going over and noticed it was 4 pages so I added the long part then posted it and realized it wasn't as long as I thought :p

Also I should add, I had put in a (1) and I meant to put in a (2) for the part about the arch.

We have bondage stuff hidden all over the house. The 1 is a 'bondage bench' but in reality it's a very sturdy coffee table that has eye bolts on the bottom of it. Hidden away but if a person lays over it in a few different configurations they can be locked into the table.

The 2 is an 'arch' that seperates the living room and the study. Into the center top, top left and right, middle left and right and bottom left and right there are eyebolts painted to the same color as the wall that you can lock into. They are small but VERY sturdy (I put about 250lbs on one when I was testing it) but 90% invisible. You really have to be looking at it. We have other thingsl ike this all over the apartment. All very explainable to kids and family if they see it :p

5. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

Congrats on pushing your limits!!!!

6. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

Push it to the limit
    Walk along the razor's edge
    but don't look down, just keep your head
    and you'll be finished

Open up the limit
    past the point of no return
    You've reached the top but still you gotta learn