MIL Purported al-Zarqawi message justifies civilian deaths

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Jason H, May 18, 2005.

1. Jason H

Jason H Active Member

----

Oh thats just fucking sick. I'm sick and tired of these cock suckers trying to hide behind religion. I don't know the first thing about Muslim religion but I assume it has nothing to do with killing. It's sickening that this guy is twisting words to back his cowardness ways.

I'm proud I'm joining the military and I'll be the first one to say that I'd be glad to step down on the soil of Baghdad with brothers in arms (Coalition) if the canadian government would allow us. Anything to stop innocent civilians being massacred.

Yea, innocent people die in war. But this is just fucking absurd, it's a Genocide by the old ranking members of the Iraqi military and Al Queada. Something needs to be done NOW.

/rant.

Sorry for grammar/spelling mistakes, I blitzed through that rant

2. ManinCamo

ManinCamo I wear big boy pants.

the muslims I know are very peaceful

3. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

if by "torture of the Sunnis" and "raping of Muslim women" he means his insurgents are blowing them up, then he is doing a lot to "fix" the problem of who the media is focusing on.

What a fucking shitstain this guy is. :mad:

4. SpicyMcVoodoo

SpicyMcVoodoo New Member

Damn, why's he hating on the Pope?:ugh:

5. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

I don't know why but I laughed out loud when I saw your post! :rofl: I mean, he's sending countless morons out to blow up themselves and anybody they can get near, he's trying like hell to take as many foreigners hostage so he can so he can scare the hell out of them and make them beg for their lives before he saws off their heads and posts the video on the web, and he's pretty much the single driving force behind most terror cells in Iraq at the moment...and you're wondering why he doesn't like the pope! :bowrofl:

6. pjwa

pjwa stress less and be cool

That guy has just made a heap more enemies in Iraq and beyond. I hope he gets stabbed in the back.

7. Killgunner

Killgunner OT Supporter

I just got back from Iraq.. about a month and a half ago... there weren't any "innocent civilian massacre's" like you speak of...

Calm the fuck down big guy.

8. Jason H

Jason H Active Member

It angers the fuck out of me seeing 50+ deaths a day due to civilians being blown up from suicide bombers and seeing these villages where they are finding another 40-50 people dead. It's fucking insane.

9. joed1228

joed1228 New Member

Anyone who believes this clown has anything to do with the Muslim religion is crazy.

Do you people remember the story where we raided a town because that new younger radical who was hiding in shrines/temples? It baffles me when they say it’s a religious war and they are bringing violence to the Muslim place of worship, drinking alcohol inside (which isn’t allowed) and killing hostages in there as well. It’s nothing but a cheap mask to hide their real objective which anyone with common sense can see.

It’s time that countries governing power is taken out of the middle ages.