FRK Puppy an Pony play... Anyone done it?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sam Gamgee, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Just met a guy this weekend who is into it... he has "pets" and makes his own masks, chains, collars, etc...

Talk about freaky.... :noes:

(this is not having sex with actually dogs or horses, but acting like a dog or a pony... being a submissive for your partner... Like if you were a puppy, you'd sit at his feet, drink out of a bowl on the floor, sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed, etc... Not quite sure what pony play is... maybe trotting around, carrying your master???)

Last edited: Jan 15, 2007
  2. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

Pony Play sounds hot as fuck in Literotica Novels. Pony Boots :drool:, harnesses, Horsetail Butt-plug :eek5:

I have never really been involved in it personally ~ but, as a Dom, it entertains me greatly to read of it and think about it.

3. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Yeah, it was interesting to learn about from him.

For a living, he makes dungeon furniture (spanking stools, harnesses, etc) EEK

He was, by far, the freakiest person I've ever met.

4. Mighty_Zeus

Mighty_Zeus Guest

HOT. :eek3:

5. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Sweet.

And we have dabbled in the pony and puppy play areas. With the puppy play, he whispers in my ear while we fuck about how he wants to walk me around on a leash and humiliate me by making me squat on the floor and pee right in front of him. Just the thought of being completely stripped of any dignity and humanity for his sexual pleasure makes me cum over and over again. We haven't acutally gone through with this. Maybe one day. Fantasizing about it is half the fun. It is also the first step.

With pony play, the furthest we have gotten is a horse-tail butt plug and whipping and mating like horses from behind. That was kinda hot. I also downloaded a bunch of horse pron out of curiosity. That was like :eek4: :barf: and then :eek3: and then.... I would tilt my head and look again and then sneak a quick finger down my panties while I am utterly disgusted and yet my panties are being drenched... I couldn't explain it...

6. naughtie

naughtie New Member

This thread also makes me think of Wolf very much.

Oh, and I haven't seen you in a while, Sam... good to see posts from you!!! :love:

7. HouseLing

HouseLing When masturbations lost its fun you'r fucking lazy

never tryed it, but interested in it. havnt met anybody else who was.

:bigthumb: