MMA Pulver vs. Swanson postponed until Nov 3rd

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Atmosphere, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Atmosphere

Atmosphere PURPLE DREAM

Up and comming Featherweight (145 lbs) fighter Cub Swanson announced via his myspace account that his fight with Jens Pulver has been rescheduled for November 3rd.

"Fighting Jens Pulver in WEC November 3rd at the Hard Rock in Vegas. Pulver had a knee injury so we had to push the fight back." http://www.myspace.com/cubswanson

Jens Pulver vs. Cub Swanson was scheduled to happen on the WEC 30 card on 9/5/07 card in Las Vegas. Pulver had to back out of the fight when he hyper extended his knee last week in training.

Rob McCullough defending the WEC Lightweight title against Richard Crunkilton will headline the 9/5/07 card in Las Vegas

2. Atmosphere

Atmosphere PURPLE DREAM

i'm just glad they're still scheduled to fight instead of getting a replacement

3. acidix

acidix Ua mau, ke ea o ka `aina, i ka pono

They've still got a decent fight in McCullogh and Crunkilton. Probably why they moved it back a bit instead of finding a replacement, the knee might not be that serious either.

But yeah I like that better than replacements, move some smaller fight up onto the main card.

4. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

Rani yahya is also on that card. :run: