FRK Public sex...story of the night...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Eugene Wildwood, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Eugene Wildwood

Eugene Wildwood Foxbody for life!

So tonight I decided to go meet up with some friends at a local bar here in shawnee, where we had many beers, and were very merry. Well, there were 3 ladies sitting beside us and I noticed one kept looking, making eye contact, etc. Her body launguage seemed very open towards me, but still I didnt bite, not until she got up and began to dance to some rap style music, she kept looking at me, seeing if I was watching, I was absolutely sure she was dancing for me. So after that, I had it in my mind to take the bait, and run with it, and see what happens. Well guess what? It's 1:50....son of a beach. Well I am able to conjure up a good, quick conversation with her and her buddies where I am presented with the opportunity to walk her to her vehicle. She enters, and I just sit and talk, for maybe 10-15 minutes...she leaves the door open, her body is turned toward me, with her legs slightly spread, arms seated on her knee and steering wheel, so I ask hey, why dont I jump in on the other side instead of just standing here....and she accepts. Whoopie! So I climb into my side, and we talk a bit more, after about 5 minutes of conversation, theres a pause, and i take the opportunity to grasp her by the neck, and pull her close for a nice kiss, we continue to make out, for 5-10 minutes, her phone goes off. After that I ask, "should we go somewhere a bit more private?" and she says yes, so she starts up, and we pull behind a big rail road car looking thing, out of view from the street, but you can easily see about 1/2 of the parking lot, and the entrance to the bar. Hrm...I likie....So we begin making out again, phone goes off, by this time I have her pants undone, and gently playing, caressing her clit, to my surprise, and delight, shes pierced, multiple times in her pretty little box! After a bit more, she climbs on top of me in the jeep, and takes her shirt off, she grabs her clasp to her bra, but before releasing, she asks "are you okay with piercings?" well, pretty lady, I sure am! so she unviels some very nice breasts, maybe a handful, comparable to the size of a nice orange or grapefruit, pierced with barbells. I was in awe, I licked, sucked, her nipples, biting, tugging at the barbells gently, then i would run my tounge down her cleavage and around the meat of the breast itself, enjoying all they had to offer. Her phone rings. She decides to take her pants and thong off, ooooh what a beautiful vagina and ass she has! she begins by placing my cock on my stomach, and grinding up and down its length, as to take the skin off of it! It felt spectacular! She finally grabbed my length, and slid it into her nice slit, wasnt real tight, but just a nice, comfortable grip on my cock that I love. She began riding me, bucking her hips against mine, she was frantic with my cock inside her, she began talking of the last fuck buddy she had, he was young as I was, but he had feelings, and feelings had no place in this relationship my friends, because this relationship is about a primal, carnal presence, a release from love, hate, just pure, unadulterated fucking. her phone goes off. I bite her gently, on the collar bone, she responds with a soft gasp, i gently slap her ass, she gasps again, next time I bring it down with a bit of force, and she really gasps, I can feel her pussy tighten, the smell, I can smell her sex, the wetness, intoxicating, makes me animalistic, shes been riding me hard, bucking, fucking, trying to get me in as deep as she can, but I want my time, so we trade spots...her phone goes off...She gets off, opens the door, and bends over into the seat, with me, my pants around my ankles standing in the door of the jeep, with a big smile, and my cock in hand, I probably look like im ready to mine. I slide into her, fucking her, pulling her hair, playing with her tits, smacking her ass...I pull almost all the way out....I leave the head in...and make her fuck herself if she wants it, watching this perfect ass bounce off my cock was heavenly! I look up, still smiling, and wave to a new quad cab GMC thats sitting in the parking lot, watching...I look over, I see a black car with two ladies in it, they are watching, not offended, just...inquisitive...watching...judging...after fucking for the better part of an hour, I decide to cum, nothing to spectacular, just let the ole trojan have it and be done with it. her phone rings again....we make out some more, get dressed, and conversate a bit more...her phone rings...she answers...Its her husband....oh snap!

This was my night. And she'll be calling me. :bigthumb:

2. Kinks

Kinks Sup. OT Supporter

i was going to request paragraphing but it runs together so well :rofl:

nice one :)

3. Eugene Wildwood

Yeah I was still drunk when I wrote it haha. Have to imagine your like...sitting around a camp fire lol.

4. truckindj

truckindj New Member

CLIFF NOTES PLEASE...GEEEZ

5. Eugene Wildwood

Fuck y0 cliffs notes.

6. aSiAnRiCk

aSiAnRiCk New Member

hot experience :coold:

thanks for sharing

7. Justin636

Justin636 Active Member

I got a semi, and it wont go away :o

8. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

at first i was goign to scold you for not wearing a condom...then when i got to the bottom i seen that part...you are lucky young man:rant:

anyways...im glad you had fun

9. Eugene Wildwood

I wore a condom.

10. kdizzle59

kdizzle59 New Member

yea i caught that...but not at first

11. GMACK24

GMACK24 Active Member

yeah women are whores

glad u had a good time ...

12. Hate Crime

Hate Crime Don't Hate OT Supporter

Would read again A+++

13. popsnbeer

popsnbeer New Member

great tell...

14. hi2u2

hi2u2 New Member

damn.

15. Cyborg

Cyborg New Member

Sounds like you had a GREAT night. I dont have any stories that could even compare to that.

I was looking "Damn, thats a long paragraph" but it was worth it

16. darkrick

darkrick New Member

Damn that's hot - the only thing which could've made it better was if those two watching came over for some action themself :naughty:

17. RougeOgre

RougeOgre FS Librarian and MOD

I kept waiting for that too as he was talking about the phone that kept ringing.