Public Service Announcement: Women, your male friends want to have sex with you

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by XaPU!M, Mar 22, 2010.

1. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Inspired from anther thread where a newly single women realizes that all her male friends want to have sex with her, and this comes as a surprise....

Women of the internet, most (if not all) of your male friends want to have sex with you.

I would say that the majority of these men (hopefully not all) became your friend with the intention that they would wait around as your friend until given the opportunity to make their move.

A few exceptions: Guys who are friends with you through their girlfriends. They only befriended you because their girlfriend is friends with you. They aren't secretely waiting for their RS to end so they can try something with you.

Life long friends, guys you have been friends with from before puberty have a higher chance of being friends with you for legit reasons.

...that's about it.

Before any of you women post about more exceptions you know of... just because a male friend didn't make a move when he had the chance (like when you were newly single) doesn't mean that I am wrong. What it means is he is probably just like the shitload of guys who make threads in the Vag who have no idea how to make a move, especially on a friend. But given the chance (you make a move on him) he'd jump you in a heartbeat.

Very rarely do men keep female friends they have no sexual interest in.

[​IMG]

2. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I should clarify though that it usually isn't in a creepy they think of you while touching themselves way...

Like the females in my life who fall into this category... I don't wait around for my opportunity. But if the stars aligned in the perfect way (you were single, I was single, etc etc) then I'd probably try (and have successfully). The guys still live their lives, they just kinda know that if the opportunity presents itself they'd be cool with fucking your brains out.

3. jonno

jonno New Member

so true. with the exception of friends girlfriends (i consider them friends). but, i'm never going to hang solo with a girl i have 0 interest in. it's amazing to me that women don't know this.

4. peoplescar

peoplescar Guest

:rofl: so true

the last line is the best though. women ask me why i have no female friends... because i wouldn't befriend a woman i didn't want to fuck. what am i going to do with some ugly broad i have no interest in but has a nice personality? go to a movie, mini golf, grab a couple beers?

NOT LIKELY

5. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I was going to include this, but usually if your friend breaks up with their girl you no longer see the girl again... so I didn't count them as a "true friend" since your loyalty is with the guy. But yes, this is another exception

6. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

:werd: to all

7. ForgottenSpiral

ForgottenSpiral Hope and Irony OT Supporter

:bowdown:

Fucking thank you.

8. GTLifter

GTLifter Banned

I had to explain this to my gf recently. She didn't understand that all her male friends wanted to have sex with her and I wanted to have sex with all of my female friends.

9. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl: I always try to avoid that conversation with women I'm seeing for this reason. Since the "proof" is admitting I want to have sex with all of my female friends. Which is never received very well

10. THoC

THoC New Member

the truth has been spoken.

11. THoC

THoC New Member

although i will also add this to it....

i do have some good female friends who i would not fuck and i would hang out with alone. i did not meet these girls through a gf or from childhood.

why am i friends w. them? bc we have things in common (drinking buddies, sports, video games, music, ect)

why would i not fuck em? bc i do not find them attractive.

12. Toxica

Toxica New Member

I have known this since high school. :rofl:

13. GRocks10

GRocks10 New Member

This thread speaks truth.

14. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Harry Burns: You realize of course that we could never be friends.
    Sally Albright: Why not?
    Harry Burns: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.
    Sally Albright: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.
    Harry Burns: No you don't.
    Sally Albright: Yes I do.
    Harry Burns: No you don't.
    Sally Albright: Yes I do.
    Harry Burns: You only think you do.
    Sally Albright: You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?
    Harry Burns: No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have sex with you.
    Sally Albright: They do not.
    Harry Burns: Do too.
    Sally Albright: They do not.
    Harry Burns: Do too.
    Sally Albright: How do you know?
    Harry Burns: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
    Sally Albright: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?
    Harry Burns: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.
    Sally Albright: What if THEY don't want to have sex with YOU?
    Harry Burns: Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.
    Sally Albright: Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.
    Harry Burns: I guess not.
    Sally Albright: That's too bad. You were the only person I knew in New York.

15. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Harry Burns: Would you like to have dinner?... Just friends.
    Sally Albright: I thought you didn't believe men and women could be friends.
    Harry Burns: When did I say that?
    Sally Albright: On the ride to New York.
    Harry Burns: No, no, no, I never said that... Yes, that's right, they can't be friends. Unless both of them are involved with other people, then they can... This is an amendment to the earlier rule. If the two people are in relationships, the pressure of possible involvement is lifted... That doesn't work either, because what happens then is, the person you're involved with can't understand why you need to be friends with the person you're just friends with. Like it means something is missing from the relationship and why do you have to go outside to get it? And when you say "No, no, no it's not true, nothing is missing from the relationship," the person you're involved with then accuses you of being secretly attracted to the person you're just friends with, which you probably are. I mean, come on, who the hell are we kidding, let's face it. Which brings us back to the earlier rule before the amendment, which is men and women can't be friends.

16. ForgottenSpiral

Quoted for pure epic truth.

17. Vysion

Vysion New Member

I vote that this thread gets a sticky... and all women are made to read it and believe it.

18. ForgottenSpiral

That's the tricky part.

19. Deepsouthwrx

Deepsouthwrx If in doubt, flat out!

Tis truf.

20. D-FENS

D-FENS New Member

It's ridiculous that so many women don't realize this.

However, I don't like the common insinuation that simply because I'd like to have sex with my female friends, that I'm not a legitimate friend and I'm only acting as a friend to try to get in their pants. I have a few female friends who I do legitimately consider close friends, I actually enjoy hanging out with them and will invite them to do stuff even though I know I have zero chance of getting laid. Me wanting to have sex with them doesn't mean anything for our friendship, all it means is that she must be at least a little bit attractive, because the facts of life are that if a man is even remotely attracted to a woman, he would like to have sex with her.

Luckily, the very small handful of girls I consider friends (as opposed to just friendly aquaintances, the category that 99% of girls fall into) don't go along with the typical irrational behaviors and thought processes of most women (which is exactly why I'm actually friends with them), understand that every guy in our circle of friends wants to bang them, so they joke about it and don't make a big deal out of it, since they accept that it's just a fact of life.

21. Kozzy McKoz

Kozzy McKoz OT Supporter

I have a lot of female friends that I would love to bang, because they are attractive and cool. Although if they are not going to bang me I will still be friends with them because they are still attractive and cool and having attractive, cool friends is cool

22. THoC

THoC New Member

lets be honest here for a moment.

do you guys all think that "women dont know"?

or is it more like "women like to play stupid and act like they dont know?"

me: all your guy friends want to fuck you!

her: no way! me? why?

me: bc you are attractive.... (here is what she was fishing for. a compliment to boost her ego).

im not saying all women. but i think a lot of the smarter ones know it deep down. it makes them feel good about themselves to know that a guy will be "her friend" bc she is attractive.

23. Kyoko

Kyoko New Member

I agree with you guys.

I had a bunch of guy friends before I started dating my bf. I had a lot of good times with those guys. It was never sexual, but they were my drinking buddies and we had fun being single losers together. They were my drinking and fishing buddies. I had some awesome times with those guys.

Then I started dating my current bf, and things got weird. One guy tried to get fresh with me and I very clearly said that things would never happen between us. I haven't spoken to him since. Another guy - the guy I had known the longest and was my best friend - flipped out on me and kept saying how much of an asshole my bf was. I told him that if he couldn't get over it, then we couldn't be friends, and hung up.

We didn't talk for a long time after that, which bummed me out. But eventually he got over himself, made up with me and my current bf, and now they're friends and he's way cooler than how he was before. But all the other dickheads still won't talk to me.

I don't know how I was oblivious to the fact that my guy friends just wanted to bang or date me. No one ever made a move or said anything inappropriate until I started dating my bf. Live and learn, I guess.

24. Vysion

Vysion New Member

Some play stupid and some are just ignorant.

Many times the reason behind that is a woman's social circle is more important to her than who she's fucking. Women can be platonic friends with men, while men can't be platonic friends with women. If women accepted that their male friends just wanted to fuck them, then their social circles would be a lot smaller.

25. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

Not sure, I've known a lot of women who seemed genuinely surprised when all their male friends made a pass at them when they became single. Just like that other thread.

I imagine it's more like they know that SOME of their friends fall into this category, but not all of them. When in reality it's probably most, if not all of their male friends that fall into this category.